Status
Not open for further replies.

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
Thanks for the heads up!
Is this a Kevin from AZ???

He *is* from AZ. Uh oh, are you another victim?

Here's the closed/sold thread for reference:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/closed-sold-threads/63700-ft-510-kit-new-blu-kit.html
(Notice that Angelique was clear about what was included.)

Also note that even after she was delayed shipping for a few days, he still never shipped at all which would have been a few more days while the package she sent was in transit. He probably never intended to send anything.

P.S. Glad I didn't name names before since I was wrong about who I thought it was.

Last edited:

Bogalu

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Silver Spring, MD
That extremely unfortunate. I would be very irritated. Although take it as a lesson learned. I remember back when I was in 5th grade I was a big pokemon trader. Yes I know, no puns required. lol Anyway I liked it because at that time pokemon were banned from trading and it was against the rules so It was fun to be bad*** lol anyway I showed him all of my holographics and he looked at them... and ran off with them. I beat the kid up a few times but all I got out of him was 3 of my 40 holographics that he stole. Anyway the point is that this kind of lesson could of been much more costly so be fortunate your out 30-50 bucks instead of much more.

Make sure you can trust the guy your trading with or at least has a good reputation if you cant trust him yourself and take it from there. Best of luck to you.

Ez Duzit

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Southern California
Not really all that surprised after I looked at his stats. About 2 months on the forum and 11 posts. Personally, I'm not trading or buying anything from ANY new member who has only been here 2 months, and is not actively involved in the forum. Just don't do it. Sorry it happened to you Angelique, and just a heads up.....He hasn't had any forum activity since 1/30.

zoomie61

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Rochester, NY USA
Skully7780...that was really lame...and Milano, so was your stupid comment about the Blu. What the he11 is with peoples stupid comments on this forum? You're not funny you know. People look for support, not some stupid useless response to fill up space or get attention. Go somewhere else where people don't give a crap ..... Angelique's given a lot of help and support to others and deserves to get some respect in return! That's the backbone of this forum...respect and support, so if those words aren't in your vocabulary then GET OUT OF HERE...you're useless in this place!
Angelique, I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. Please share the proper info so others won't get scammed. Good luck... (if you already shared, sorry. I posted before I got to the end of the thread...right about the time I got ......)...:mad:

Last edited:

mwahle1

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL. USA
Not really all that surprised after I looked at his stats. About 2 months on the forum and 11 posts. Personally, I'm not trading or buying anything from ANY new member who has only been here 2 months, and is not actively involved in the forum. Just don't do it. Sorry it happened to you Angelique, and just a heads up.....He hasn't had any forum activity since 1/30.

Good advice. Check out the person a bit more closely before making a transaction.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
I have seen this happen before with a person with few posts selling an item, the buyer sent him/her them money via paypal as a gift and the person never sent the item.

As been stated before, never trust a person with so few posts, unfortunately society is full of people with no conscious who prey on the trust of others. I am sorry that this happened to you but consider yourself fortunate that you did not loose more.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I too am sorry about what happened to you angelique. I think many of us buy from the classifieds without checking the person's stats. I heard about something like this once before and started checking people out before buying from them if it was someone I did not recognize as a regular around here. I know there is probably not a lot that can be done at this point but this will stick in my mind and I will be watching for posts from the person that took advantage of you. This type of behavior does not sit well with me and obviously with others here also.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread