Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Okies.. I think I am grabbing this:

50ml LDPE Dropper Bottle with Child Resist Cap
DB-50ML-CRC Remove $0.59 $5.90
100mg Nicotine solution - 60ml 100mg Nicotine solution - 60ml
- Carrier Base Liquid: 100% USP Propylene G..
NS-100MG-60ML Remove $9.99 $9.99
Propylene Glycol - 250ml Propylene Glycol - 250ml
PG-250ML Remove $5.49 $5.49
18ga Blunt Tip Luer-Lock Needle 1.5" - Discount Discounts 18ga Blunt Tip Luer-Lock Needle 1.5" - Discount Discounts
BTN-18GA Remove $0.65 $0.65
Griffin Beaker Polypropylene - 250ml Griffin Beaker Polypropylene - 250ml
GB-PP-250ML Remove $1.69 $1.69
Ethyl Maltol 10% PG Solution (TFA) Ethyl Maltol 10% PG Solution (TFA)
FL-TFA-ETHYL-MALTL-PG-SOL Remove $1.49 $1.49
Malted Milk Flavor (TFA) Malted Milk Flavor (TFA)
FL-TFA-MALTED-MILK Remove $1.49 $1.49
RY4 Double Flavor (TFA) RY4 Double Flavor (TFA)
FL-TFA-RY4-DOUBLE Remove $1.49 $1.49
Mango Flavor Concentrate (LA) Mango Flavor Concentrate (LA)
FL-LA-MANGO Remove $1.49 $1.49
Kalua & Cream Flavor Concentrate (TFA) Kalua & Cream Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
FL-TFA-KALUA-CREAM Remove $1.49 $1.49
Peanut Butter Flavor Concentrate (LA) Peanut Butter Flavor Concentrate (LA)
FL-LA-PEANUT BUTTER Remove $1.49 $1.49
White Chocolate Flavor (TFA) White Chocolate Flavor (TFA)
FL-TFA-WHITE-CHOC Remove $1.49 $1.49
RY4 Asian Flavor Concentrate ( TFA) RY4 Asian Flavor Concentrate ( TFA)
FL-TFA-RY4-ASIAN Remove $1.49 $1.49
Creme de Menthe Flavor (TFA) Creme de Menthe Flavor (TFA)
FL-TFA-CREME-DE-MENTH Remove $1.49 $1.49

total: $37.13

I sure hope I have everything.. :blink::vapor:

When it says pick up (on shipping) does that mean from the post office or??

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Can anyone help me out a bit?

What is the bare minimum to get started making juice?

Some have helped ya out with 'where'. Check out my POST #11 for my minimal DIY equipment.

Good luck!
thumbsup.gif

Chiku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Alberta, Canada
If I missed this on the list sorry, but I don't see small bottles (5-10ml). They are great for experimenting with flavours. Also, if you mix up _% and vape it all in a few days after mixing, I wouldn't suggest making up a huge batch at that percentage right away. I've done it, and sometimes after steeping for a couple weeks the flavour changes, so I've had to reduce the percentage, or add em, or both. Good luck

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I started off the same way... with an order from wl for everything..nice, pg, vg and about 12 assorted flavors. Sounds like you've already placed your order and are good to go. I reused some vendor juice bottles to test and bought 10 10ml bottles from wl.

I mixed 18 batches so far until I found 2 recipes I really liked...I just made 15 ml of each yesterday. I vape 3-5ml per day and have kept very accurate notes on all my batches. So far I have used about 1/4 of the nice base I bought so you should go pretty far. (I vape 12mg). Before mixing the 15ml batches I have been making 5 ml batches...its easy to measure and if it really stinks you only toss out a little bit.

Also, I found a great deal on 30ml glass bottles with glass droppers on amazon...10.88 shipper for 12 of them!

Also...read the blogs from Hoosier...tons of good info there.

Hope this helps!
Geo

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
If I missed this on the list sorry, but I don't see small bottles (5-10ml). They are great for experimenting with flavours. Also, if you mix up _% and vape it all in a few days after mixing, I wouldn't suggest making up a huge batch at that percentage right away. I've done it, and sometimes after steeping for a couple weeks the flavour changes, so I've had to reduce the percentage, or add em, or both. Good luck

I got 10...

50ml LDPE Dropper Bottle with Child Resist Cap
DB-50ML-CRC Remove $0.59 $5.90

that way, I can premix my bases, and store them for when I need it.

I am doing 18mg now and want to cut it to around 15mg if not lower..

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
I started off the same way... with an order from wl for everything..nice, pg, vg and about 12 assorted flavors. Sounds like you've already placed your order and are good to go. I reused some vendor juice bottles to test and bought 10 10ml bottles from wl.

I mixed 18 batches so far until I found 2 recipes I really liked...I just made 15 ml of each yesterday. I vape 3-5ml per day and have kept very accurate notes on all my batches. So far I have used about 1/4 of the nice base I bought so you should go pretty far. (I vape 12mg). Before mixing the 15ml batches I have been making 5 ml batches...its easy to measure and if it really stinks you only toss out a little bit.

Also, I found a great deal on 30ml glass bottles with glass droppers on amazon...10.88 shipper for 12 of them!

Also...read the blogs from Hoosier...tons of good info there.

Hope this helps!
Geo

thanks!! where is the link for the Hoosier blogs??

and yes.. planned on premixing about half @ around 15, storing it in 50ml bottles.. then I do have small bottles here, and adding flavor to them. I couldn't snag any more flavors, but I hope what I have will be vapable, and last me till the end of the month. I should have 4 months of base.. so that gives me a few months to pick up more flavors.. and stack up my funds for the next go around :)

stealthmayhem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
Dover, Delaware, United States
For my flavorings, I went with WL. They sell 8ml flavorings for ~1.50 each. I bought 20 of them to taste test and experiment with. I make smaller batches, 10-15ml, to try out the flavorings. When I find a flavor I like, I buy a bigger bottle from the manufacturer, TPA, FlavourArt, etc. That way, you do not waste money on a flavor that you do not like.

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
Just wanted to give you a hint. TPA does make good flavors. but you see all the buzz about capellas? They are running a bit of a sale right now. not-to-be-missed.

https://capellaflavordrops.com

TPA is good, but not as forgiving as others. Capella is great (sweet strawberry, sweet tangerine, just pop on any of the recent capella threads.)
Just mentioning cap because they are normally quite expensive and they have a 50% off sale right now.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Thanks BakuPeg.. but I already placed my order with WL..

maybe if they still have the sale next month.. but will be keeping my eyes out for good flavors on sale from now on!!
I had to just grab the basics and I am hoping this will get me by for a month.. till I can afford more..

but really appreciate you letting me know on Cap's sell.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread