Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Vapesourcing has pico squeeze red and purple 14.49 with code Sque2M

Thanks for the info on the deal and the code. I ordered 2 Red ones. :)

Will have my fingers crossed to see if I actually get them. Haven't had good luck with my last 2 orders from them, but decided to give them one final try! :unsure:

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2018
NE Texas

Will have my fingers crossed to see if I actually get them. Haven't had good luck with my last 2 orders from them, but decided to give them one final try! :unsure:
I ordered a red one too, shipping was crazy high but the device was crazy cheap. I did not know that they weren’t reliable though....my fingers are crossed too!

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US

I ordered a red one too, shipping was crazy high but the device was crazy cheap. I did not know that they weren’t reliable though....my fingers are crossed too!

I ordered a Paranormal from them last year and I received it in 11 days. :D

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Has anyone purchased clearance eliquid from ejuicesteals? How did it work out for you?

I only vaped my diy unflavored + menthol for years. But a couple of months ago I bought some commercial liquid and liked it, although I had to mix in unflavored to get the flavoring down to a level I liked.

I'm tempted to buy a bunch of the clearance liquid to experiment with. I guess I'm a little bored.
I've ordered it you're not going to get it in a box usually it's just going to be the sealed Vape juice. I've only had one or two that were darker than I would've expected and some of them are near or even passed a year since they were made but again that doesn't faze me. Especially when we're talking about a couple dollars it's worth it and from what I can tell it is legit branded juice

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
This is another deal that isn't really at a "Bargain Bin" price, but IS a really good deal, especially when it's for a popular mod that accepts both the 18650 and 21700 batteries!

Eleaf's US location has a Flash Sale on the iStick Pico 21700 Kit with the Ello Tank, for $32.99 + S/H. Spend $50 or more sitewide though...and you get Free S/H. If you don't want the Ello Tank...you could put it on the Classies. Or, you can get just the mod...for $7 more, because it's not included in the Flash Sale promo, but is on Sale. ;)

ETA: There's a limit of 3 Kits per order. Flash Sale is until June 4th.

iStick Pico 21700 - iStick Series - E-Cig Kit

I got my two. Not bad! Of course the price was right. When I first opened the box, I said no way are you going to fit a 21700 battery into that little thing. I thought they sent the 18650 version by mistake. But not only does a 21700 fit, it comes preinstalled with one. The Ello tank with HW2 coils are ok and about average. The Ello tank in 4ml configuration actually does hold 4ml. No leaks or anything. ;)

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I got my two. Not bad! Of course the price was right. When I first opened the box, I said no way are you going to fit a 21700 battery into that little thing. I thought they sent the 18650 version by mistake. But not only does a 21700 fit, it comes preinstalled with one. The Ello tank with HW2 coils are ok and about average. The Ello tank in 4ml configuration actually does hold 4ml. No leaks or anything. ;)

The Ello tanks are great. And they can be turned into a rebuildable tank. See my post here if that interests you. It would be a RDL to LMTL single coil vape so it's not for everyone.

Reactions: BillW50

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I got my two. Not bad! Of course the price was right.

I'm glad you got them and like them. Yep, the price was right, especially since it included a 21700 battery, too. ;)

You may want to try the GeekVape IM1 0.4ohm coil in the Ello to see if you like it any better. It's compatable with it, too. A local friend uses those in his Ello tanks, Cerberus tanks, and others.

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    You may want to try the GeekVape IM1 0.4ohm coil in the Ello to see if you like it any better. It's compatable with it, too. A local friend uses those in his Ello tanks, Cerberus tanks, and others.

Actually you read my mind. As I bought 5 packs of IM1 coils for two Shield tanks awhile back. I never liked those tanks much for some reason. I think I only ran one tank worth of juice through them and put them away. Later I got some Cerberus tanks and I absolutely loved them. And those IM1 coils are fabulous in those tanks. Although those Super Mesh coils for the Cerberus are also very good too. And of course, I was going to use them in the Ello too. ;)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Later I got some Cerberus tanks and I absolutely loved them. And those IM1 coils are fabulous in those tanks. Although those Super Mesh coils for the Cerberus are also very good too.

I'm "the deal finder" for anything vaping related for the particular friend I mentioned earlier. So when I "clued him in" to the compatibility of the IM1 coils, he gave them a try. He definitely likes them better than the Super Mesh coils in his Cerberus. It was a double win for him, too, since I can find the IM1 coils for much better prices than the Super Mesh. Those are usually ridiculously over priced, IMO!

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    I'm "the deal finder" for anything vaping related for the particular friend I mentioned earlier. So when I "clued him in" to the compatibility of the IM1 coils, he gave them a try. He definitely likes them better than the Super Mesh coils in his Cerberus. It was a double win for him, too, since I can find the IM1 coils for much better prices than the Super Mesh. Those are usually ridiculously over priced, IMO!

I might agree with him about liking IM1 coils over the Super Mesh. I only used one Super Mesh so far and it was ok, but probably not as much as I like the IM1 coils. And it seems to me that Geekvape discontinued the IM1 coils. And supplies are disappearing pretty fast. I don't think there is a vendor in the US that carries them anymore. And there is only a few sites in China that has any left. I better grab some more before they are all gone.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    And it seems to me that Geekvape discontinued the IM1 coils. And supplies are disappearing pretty fast. I don't think there is a vendor in the US that carries them anymore. And there is only a few sites in China that has any left. I better grab some more before they are all gone.

It looks like Budget Vapors has them.

Geek Vape Shield IM1 Replacement Coils

$13/pack though. Ouch.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I don't think there is a vendor in the US that carries them anymore. And there is only a few sites in China that has any left. I better grab some more before they are all gone.

It's very late, or rather really early morning, here now...but I'll PM you tomorrow with some links to US vendors who have them. You may want to wait to buy any, until you get the PM. ;)

Last edited:

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US

I ordered a purple one. But I noticed they had the kit version in a US warehouse for $45.99 shipped too. And since I wanted to check out that Coral 2 RDA, I ordered two. One red and one dazzling (rainbow). I received them last Saturday and I just love them. :D

Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 Kit With Coral 2 Atomizer 100W

Last edited:

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
    Nov 9, 2018
    NE Texas

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    Last edited:

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    Damn! The price just dropped down to $36.99 (type B) from the US warehouse. If you spend $45 or more, shipping is free. Then there is that coupon button too on the page (5% or 8% off) depending how much you spend.

Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 Kit With Coral 2 Atomizer 100W

UPDATE: 3 of them using coupon VS100 drops the price down to $102.09 shipped. That is only $34.03 each. :D

Damn! It just gets better. I already own 6 of these and now the price drops to $26.99 with code EDMEPS. :facepalm:

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    since I wanted to check out that Coral 2 RDA

Pretty decent single coil RDA. You can really get huge ID coils in there. Offsetting that squonk metal tube was a great idea. Doesn't get in the way of squonking and super easy to fill. And this Coral 2 is rocking with a Demon Killer Alien V2 coil. She's a keeper. :D

Eleaf Coral 2 03_sm.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread