Status
Not open for further replies.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
I guess so. What year was that and for what reason?

Postal service strike in the Nixon first term, at a time when we were totally dependent on the mail for biz. It became legally unfashionable afterwards, as I recall. Since then the euphemism for strike has been slowdown.

Good luck. :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Did they shoot it out of cannons? I blame Nixon for a lot of things, one of the PRIMARY ones the "Executive Branch" discovering a "Free press" still had some power, but like, I mean I know it was on a slow demise before that but he really did HIS part to like, speed that along.

There are many professions I thought would ONLY be awesome during certain eras. I would have loved to be a journalist during the muckraking era, but ONLY then.

Then, bar owner but only in the wild west and I think you had to be a dude, too, but I bet with the right hat and guns I could pass for it. Etc.

Anna

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Then, bar owner but only in the wild west and I think you had to be a dude, too, but I bet with the right hat and guns I could pass for it. Etc.

Oh I believe some of the toughest bar owners in the old wild west were women. Just like the toughest teachers were the old nuns. :shock:

Last edited:

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
The tracking number is generated when the vendor prints out your shipping label. The Post Office registers it as on the way to them at the same time. None of that means it has physically gone to USPS. I have had it happen a couple of times, and the vendor is more than happy to send "another one" and blame the post office for the delay. No skin off their nose 'cause they know it never left the building. You kinda have to expect this sort of thing to happen with so many places short handed.
That's exactly what I figure happened.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I wouldn't worry about it, just keep it if you get a second package. It's too expensive to ship from USA to China.

EDIT: Ooops, nevermind you were talking about wetvapes. They'd be foolish to send another package so early in the shipping process given the pandemic issues with shippers. Lots of sites are extendeding their deliveyr times due ot the pandemic. Not just vape sites. It just shipped. So if they want to send you a double order, keep it.
6 days of the package not being scanned in being "on the way to usps" isn't exactly just shipped... it didn't officially ship and it's one day shy of being officially lost and claimable w/ priority insurance. Once the United States Postal Service receives the package they should scan it in within a day.

Every company that I've ever had a package that wasnt accepted has "reshipped" and I put reshipped in quotes because it may have not ever arrived in the first place. Totally different thing if it's just taking longer to get from place to place but this piece of mail never officially arrived anywhere.

The quickness and the time that they informed me they would be reshipping it again today leads me to believe that they looked into the matter by looking at their outgoing packages and realized it was still there...

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Picked up a dozen 4oz Boston Rounds with the Cone cap Liners Amazon PRIME Shipping for $11.29.

View attachment 887355

Brown bottles are good for blocking light transmission and UV, but I like clear bottles that let me see color changes over time (if they happen). So far, I've had little or no noticeable change in my freezer storage nic base.

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ohio
My main backlog of Nic will go into clear 16oz bottles. these smaller ones I will use to dispense into from those to go in the fridge for current mixing. I also use them for steeping juice, creating stones, etc. Another reason I went for the smaller bottles. Totally agree with you about the long term monitoring. Good point.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I just felt that it was only appropriate to say that Wet Vapes did indeed keep their word they re shipped my package today and this time it was accepted it's now at the Distribution Center. So now I know that their customer service is very good though a little hard to get ahold of but with what's going on right now especially in New York that should be something you should expect

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
This is another deal that isn't really at a "Bargain Bin" price, but IS a really good deal, especially when it's for a popular mod that accepts both the 18650 and 21700 batteries!

Eleaf's US location has a Flash Sale on the iStick Pico 21700 Kit with the Ello Tank, for $32.99 + S/H. Spend $50 or more sitewide though...and you get Free S/H. If you don't want the Ello Tank...you could put it on the Classies. Or, you can get just the mod...for $7 more, because it's not included in the Flash Sale promo, but is on Sale. ;)

ETA: There's a limit of 3 Kits per order. Flash Sale is until June 4th.

iStick Pico 21700 - iStick Series - E-Cig Kit

It shows at the top of the page, that if you're a new customer and you sign up for an account...you'll get 15% off coupon. But, I don't know if that coupon would work for the Pico 21700 kit or not, since it's already at the Flash Sale price.

The Ello takes the Eleaf HW series coils. In the Coil Compatibility chart below...they're shown in the "Modern Small" orange column. So, the other coils shown in that column will also work in the Ello. The RBA forms of those, if they're available, will work, too. (There was some discussion, on another online forum, about the Asmodus Ohmie coils possibly not being compatable...even though they're in that same column.)

Coil Heads Compatibility Chart

Last edited:

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
This is another deal that isn't really at a "Bargain Bin" price, but IS a really good deal, especially when it's for a popular mod that accepts both the 18650 and 21700 batteries!

Eleaf's US location has a Flash Sale on the iStick Pico 21700 Kit with the Ello Tank, for $32.99 + S/H. Spend $50 or more sitewide though...and you get Free S/H. If you don't want the Ello Tank...you could put it on the Classies. Or, you can get just the mod...for $7 more, because it's not included in the Flash Sale promo, but is on Sale. ;)

ETA: There's a limit of 3 Kits per order. Flash Sale is until June 4th.

iStick Pico 21700 - iStick Series - E-Cig Kit

It shows at the top of the page, that if you're a new customer and you sign up for an account...you'll get 15% off coupon. But, I don't know if that coupon would work for the Pico 21700 kit or not, since it's already at the Flash Sale price.

The Ello takes the Eleaf HW series coils. In the Coil Compatibility chart below...they're shown in the "Modern Small" orange column. So, the other coils shown in that column will also work in the Ello. The RBA forms of those, if they're available, will work, too. (There was some discussion, on another online forum, about the Asmodus Ohmie coils possibly not being compatable...even though they're in that same column.)

Coil Heads Compatibility Chart
15% off code: VAPEWITHCARA

Price with shipping after code: $36.03

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
15% off code: VAPEWITHCARA
Price with shipping after code: $36.03

:banana: - That's a really good deal compared to other places.

If they order 2, the total would be $56.08, since they'd get not only the 15% off, but also Free S/H then. So, $28.04 each to their door.

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
Has anyone purchased clearance eliquid from ejuicesteals? How did it work out for you?

I only vaped my diy unflavored + menthol for years. But a couple of months ago I bought some commercial liquid and liked it, although I had to mix in unflavored to get the flavoring down to a level I liked.

I'm tempted to buy a bunch of the clearance liquid to experiment with. I guess I'm a little bored.

Reactions: stols001

Miss Chris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Wisconsin
Has anyone purchased clearance eliquid from ejuicesteals? How did it work out for you?

I only vaped my diy unflavored + menthol for years. But a couple of months ago I bought some commercial liquid and liked it, although I had to mix in unflavored to get the flavoring down to a level I liked.

I'm tempted to buy a bunch of the clearance liquid to experiment with. I guess I'm a little bored.
I've bought a ton of it...some of it is quite dark but I got a lot of clearance priced coils to work through so I'm not mad at aged juice. Lovin the prices! The HOF gummy snakes 30ml is quite tasty! Get some.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Just like a lot of things, juice years ago didn't have a expiration date on them, older juice will go darker and will gunk coils faster, but not like it's actually bad, so I don't even look at expiration dates.

No one beats ejuicesteals on their clearance section on juices, done quite a few orders with them, and just placed another order yesterday, dinner lady lemon tart for $6 a bottle, and dinner lady rice pudding for 50c a bottle, can't find them at them prices anywhere else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread