Bargain Bin Treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ohio
Anyone know where I can get a Geekvape aegis legend, zeus legend and a rainbow Geekvape Zeus subohm tank? If someone finds a solo on sale I'd like that too. i ordered a rainbow tank but got red instead and it costs too much to ship it back. Thanks for any help!

$69.71 Authentic GeekVape Aegis Legend 200W TC VW APV Box Mod Kit - 4/5ml / 0.2/0.15ohm / 100-315'C(200-600'F) / 2*18650 / IP67 water-proof / dust-proof at FastTech - Free Shipping

The Rainbow Legend with tank is still in stock.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
IF those packs of pods were described wrong and/or pictured wrong...you should be able to return them, IMO.

I don't believe the ad was misleading, except for saying they would work with a renovo battery...

The box and the ad were correct, the box says they are 3ml renovo replacement pods and so did the ad, which is now down...

The only problem being they don't fit renovo batteries...

Other than perhaps being really good fakes that don't work, I can't say I fault Vaprzon as depending on their source they could have themselves been duped, although it does scream why they were selling a product that has a PMTA on it for 1.25 a pack... it's an unusable product, of which I now have 20 boxes of... lol

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I don't believe the ad was misleading, except for saying they would work with a renovo battery...

The box and the ad were correct, the box says they are 3ml renovo replacement pods and so did the ad, which is now down...

Well, I went back in my history & found the link to them. Vaprzon's website page and tab, called them "Vaporesso/Renova Zero
Pod (2-Pack)". In the link to that page, it called them "renova-zero-pod-2-pack". I can't pull up the actual page though, because it's gone from their website, as you mentioned.

So, if you didn't receive exactly what their website said they were...IMO, you're entitled to contact them and request a refund upon return of them. If the real Renova Zero Pods are 2mL...and those are 3mL and they don't fit the Zero....they aren't the right ones. It doesn't matter if they were duped by a supplier they bought them from or not.

ETA: I just looked back at what you said again: "The box and the ad were correct, the box says they are 3ml renovo replacement pods and so did the ad, which is now down...", then you did get what they showed and described. It's just that the Zero takes 2mL pods...not 3mL.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
It's just that the Zero takes 2mL pods...not 3mL.

True... if the ad your pulling up in history doesn't say 3ml, then I'll write to them..

When I got them and they said 3ml, I just assumed there was some fine print I missed..

Ill write and see what they say, at any rate..

Reactions: BillW50

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
True... if the ad your pulling up in history doesn't say 3ml, then I'll write to them..

I couldn't pull up the actual website page (ad) at all either. I saw the title that was in the tab (in my history), for the page the link led to, and what the URL included. It was those 2 things I put in " " in my post. In neither of those did it say 2mL or 3mL. That would have been in the actual description and on the pic of the box....which neither of us can pull up.

• Agree

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

When I got them and they said 3ml, I just assumed there was some fine print I missed..

Ill write and see what they say, at any rate..

Vaprzon's old, removed Vaporesso Renova ZeroPod 2-pack page from Sep 7, 2020 21:30:24 GMT https://www.vaprzon.com/products/renova-zero-pod-2-pack

Says 2ml...

95gonLp.png

• Informative

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Yeah, that's not what I got: (pic of what I received)

View attachment 908307

View attachment 908309

As far as I can tell, Vaporesso only ever made one Renova Zero Pod system so if those are authentic then they should fit your Renova Zero Pod device. If they don't have a scratch and sniff authenticity sticker on or inside the box, there is a chance those are clones or something.

But I can be wrong about any and all of this as I am unknowledgeable about pod systems and all that.

I'd get a refund and I would not take no for an answer. Chargeback if necessary. Since they are essentially a CBD store, unless you like and want to buy their CBD offerings, no biggie if they block you from ordering from them in the future. They aren't the only game in town.

• Useful

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    As far as I can tell, Vaporesso only ever made one Renova Zero Pod system so if those are authentic then they should fit your Renova Zero Pod device. If they don't have a scratch and sniff authenticity sticker on or inside the box, there is a chance those are clones or something.

But I can be wrong about any and all of this as I am unknowledgeable about pod systems and all that.

I'd get a refund and I would not take no for an answer. Chargeback if necessary. Since they are essentially a CBD store, unless you like and want to buy their CBD offerings, no biggie if they block you from ordering from them in the future. They aren't the only game in town.

I'll wait and see what they say since I wrote to them asking for a refund..

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I'll wait and see what they say since I wrote to them asking for a refund..

You may also want to go to Vaporesso forum here on ECF and start a thread as to why the 3ml pods don't fit your Renova Zero pod. Perhaps other users can help you figure out what's going on.

• Useful

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Not really bargain bin, but...if anyone still needs things, you might want to check out Ejuices.com and Eliquid.com. Both are having a Fall Bogo 50% sale now. Buy 1 item and get the 2nd for 50% off. Code is FALLBOGO50. The sale is on hardware and eliquids.

For the Geek Vape lovers in particular....they still have some mods, the Zeus Subohm tanks, coils, etc.. The Zeus tanks work out to $15 + change when/if you buy 2 + you get Free S/H, too! Aegis Max mods are $42.61 each, so with the BOGO 50% = $31.96 each when buying 2.

I just let Anise know that Ejuices has the Zeus tank (in Rainbow) that she's been looking for, and she picked up 2 of them. No China vendors necessary, nor the long wait to get them! :banana:

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK

Fstop

ECF Veteran
    Sep 11, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    I've been buying what's on sale for years. This morning while getting out my juice mix basket to mix a few bottles I ran across a tub with 12 more iStick Picos in factory sealed packages. With the 6 new sealed Picos in my vape cabinet that makes 18! I keep a two or three Picos with attys filled and mounted for a change of flavor here and there.

Overkill isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I'll be more selective in the future. It's time to order the best attys at this point. I ordered 3 Ulton Tripods yesterday, two from 2FDeal and one from Fasttech.
    I'm looking for a Wood Grain Pico. 75w. I got a stainless steel along with a few panic shopping mods but I've really grown attached to my Pico, I have no use for sub ohm vaping

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread