Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    Oh man IDK if I should buy a drag 2 kit (I mean I won't like the tank) but you can barely even find them for like 33.60 shipping included. Gosh also found an aspire speeder (I always meant to buy one but never did.)

I swore never to buy anything voopoo but the drag 2 is dang appealing. LOL. Talk me down from the edge.

Oh I knew this would happen so transferred most of my dough to the husband. Heh.

I do also need to eat however.
    Anna

FOOOD IS FOR LOSERSSSSSSSSSSS
    VAPING IS LIFE!!!!!!!

• Agree
    Reactions: gerrymi

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @Fstop - That Element Vape price of $42.99 is high for that kit, especially if you're only interested in the mod. To use the Melo 3 Mini tank you'd need to buy either the drop-in coils for it (which aren't cheap) and/or the RBA coil. I've seen just the mod, from vendors in China, for as low as $24.00 before.

Element Vape doesn't usually have sitewide coupon codes. Only rarely have I ever seen one for them in the last 5-6 years. They usually only offer item specific coupon codes, as found on this page:

Element Vape Coupons - Discounts & Deals

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @Fstop - I just checked Sourcemore, and if you could settle for another color Pico 75W Mod (instead of the Wood Grain), they have 6 different colors In Stock now (Brushed Silver, Full Black, Silver, Gray, White, and Black) on a 24hour Sale for just $19.59 + S/H.

Search results for: 'Eleaf iStick Pico Battery'

On the same page, at the top, they have the Pico Stickers for $.01 each...to change the looks of it.

Last edited:

Fstop

ECF Veteran
    Sep 11, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    T
    @Fstop - That Element Vape price of $42.99 is high for that kit, especially if you're only interested in the mod. To use the Melo 3 Mini tank you'd need to buy either the drop-in coils for it (which aren't cheap) and/or the RBA coil. I've seen just the mod, from vendors in China, for as low as $24.00 before.

Element Vape doesn't usually have sitewide coupon codes. Only rarely have I ever seen one for them in the last 5-6 years. They usually only offer item specific coupon codes, as found on this page:

Element Vape Coupons - Discounts Sales
    Thanks, for the Details, I thought the tank was a regular RTA, I have no.use for a o coil tank. I just got the stainless steel mod at FastTech I put myself on the waiting list for the wood grained MOD.
    @Fstop - I just checked Sourcemore, and if you could settle for another color Pico 75W Mod (instead of the Wood Grain), they have 6 different colors In Stock now (Brushed Silver, Full Black, Silver, Gray, White, and Black) on a 24hour Sale for just $19.59 + S/H.

Search results for: 'Eleaf iStick Pico Battery'

On the same page, at the top, they have the Pico Stickers for $.01 each...to change the looks of it.
    Wow! Appreciated. Honestly I'm over budget on vapemail 4months, really don't need anything, Except gd tasting DYI Recipes for my tobacco & Pina Colada TFA, River, flavors to burn w/
    my many MODs & RTAs,
    :glug:

Reactions: JCinFLA

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Well that was nice. I was saved by companies who charge you separate shipping from different warehouses. I don't get it. There was ONE cheap thing I relay wanted but could not get because I was not about to pay 13 more for it.

I feel like this is annoyance i have had for a while, KEEP your stuff separate folks, even in clearance.

Oh well it was all optional anyway. I'm okay.

I am ,FINE is what I am saying. LOL.

Anna

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
    Well that was nice. I was saved by companies who charge you separate shipping from different warehouses. I don't get it. There was ONE cheap thing I relay wanted but could not get because I was not about to pay 13 more for it.

I feel like this is annoyance i have had for a while, KEEP your stuff separate folks, even in clearance.

Oh well it was all optional anyway. I'm okay.

I am ,FINE is what I am saying. LOL.

Anna
    I am also troubles by this practice. If I'm gonna wait 2-4 weeks for something from shenzhen or hong kong, I'd surely wait a few more days or even weeks for stock consolidation.

Fstop

ECF Veteran
    Sep 11, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    vapor-giant-driptip-black-edition_250e8f11-a516-4dae-a916-2acde6cdfb3d_530x@2x.jpg Am I crazy or does anyone else think most Drip Vape Tips Suck? :lol:
    I think the bores are too wide & overall length of the tips are too Short?
    Vaping Drip Tips for Flavor vs Plumes of vape:vapor: I'm getting mouth full of hot VG/PG:eek: No Metal

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Am I crazy or does anyone else think most Drip Vape Tips Suck? :lol:
    I think the holes are too wide & overall length of the tips are too Short?

No you’re not crazy. A lot of tanks come with those fat and short tips. I don’t like them either. I found some I like and bought a bunch from FT.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Am I crazy or does anyone else think most Drip Vape Tips Suck? :lol:
    I think the holes are too wide & overall length of the tips are too Short?

If you're referring to the really wide 810 drip tips, you can use a 510 drip tip in their place but you need an 810 to 510 drip tip adapter. Like this one.

They do add a couple millimeters of height to your drip tip, but it's not that bad. I wish fasttech would sell flush mount 810-510 adapters but I can't find any on their site.

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread