hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Damn. I had a feeling that would happen. I think I'll look a little longer. They have to be on sale somewhere. They just have to!!!

Good luck. I searched online on and off for a week and someone on this thread found Choppa for me. The other ones are easy to find but I had no luck finding the legend Zeus special edition.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Anyone know where I can get a Geekvape Aegis legend, zeus legend and a rainbow Geekvape Zeus subohm tank? If someone finds a solo on sale I'd like that too. i ordered a rainbow tank but got red instead and it costs too much to ship it back. Thanks for any help!

Other then the suggestions you've already gotten, maybe the "Savvy Vape Lady" - @JCinFLA can help . . . Just a thought . . . ;)

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Anyone know where I can get a Geekvape Aegis legend, zeus legend and a rainbow Geekvape Zeus subohm tank? If someone finds a solo on sale I'd like that too. i ordered a rainbow tank but got red instead and it costs too much to ship it back. Thanks for any help!
    This place has a gold zeus tank. Geek Vape Zeus Dual RTA - Bubble Glass Edition Most places are sold out I don't know if this is what your looking for.

Oh, I figured it out (I'm not a sub ohm'er) is this what your looking for? @Anise
    Geek Vape Zeus Sub Ohm Tank

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Here is the Zeus subohm tank on sale. Rainbow is in stock. Solos are on sale too.

GeekVape Zeus Subohm Replacement Tank

Code save15 gets you 15% off on hardware. I’m not sure if it works on things already on sale though but it’s worth a try.

If that code doesn’t work try ECM10. There is another code too let me see if I can find it. The other code is ABBECM10.

Anise

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    Thanks @Koolkiz and @*RJ* ! I'm looking for the Mod not the tanks. I have a few of them lol. I'll check out the links anyway. You can never have too many tanks!:D

Edited: I'm sorry. It seems I did ask about the Zeus Subohm tank and then I forgot I'll definitely be checking out those links. Thanks!

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I hate to tell ya, but if you wait they will be gone for good. :(

I kind of agree, but where there's demand there's a market. Those of us who use rebuildables will survive.

China suppliers sell to the world and the U.S. is probably the largest market. Our FDA can only place and enforce import restrictions. That said, hardware may not be banned unless they can maintain some sort of restricted status.

Funny, cigarettes aren't banned because they are a source of tobacco tax income. The thing that kills is allowed, but the thing that doesn't kill isn't. Go figure. It's all about tobacco tax revenue.

The important thing is nic base for the future (assuming you already have hardware to last a lifetime).

Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Hey @JCinFLA - those renovo pods from Vaprzon were 3ml pods and they do not in any way shape or form fit regular renovo batteries...

However, nothing about them screams they were made by anyone but Vaporesso, so I'm super confused as to why they don't fit...

Did Vaporesso ever make a different sized battery (larger) that might be available somewhere that you know of?

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Last edited:

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    You'll like the build deck similarities of the Tripod @DaveP, but you'll love the flavour.

You'll be needing to use the chamber reducer and one of the airflow inserts to setup it for MTL, and with the extended capacity kit you get a narrow MTL chimney extension and a DTL chimney extension.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I've been buying what's on sale for years. This morning while getting out my juice mix basket to mix a few bottles I ran across a tub with 12 more iStick Picos in factory sealed packages. With the 6 new sealed Picos in my vape cabinet that makes 18! I keep a two or three Picos with attys filled and mounted for a change of flavor here and there.

Overkill isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I'll be more selective in the future. It's time to order the best attys at this point. I ordered 3 Ulton Tripods yesterday, two from 2FDeal and one from Fasttech.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Hey @JCinFLA - those renovo pods from Vaprzon were 3ml pods and they do not in any way shape or form fit regular renovo batteries...

That's weird. What did they say in the description when you ordered them? Did it say what capacity they were? Did the pic of the box look like it was the right ones you wanted? I don't have a Zero myself, nor any of the pods for them. I knew your hubby used them though, so I let you know about the ones on Vaprzon.

Did Vaporesso ever make a different sized battery (larger) that might be available somewhere that you know of?

I don't know about that. I don't have or use any of their pod set-ups. Sorry. I'd contact Vaprzon though, and see what they say about it. IF those packs of pods were described wrong and/or pictured wrong...you should be able to return them, IMO.

ETA:
    IIRC there was 1 other person, or possibly even 2 people, who said they were going to order, or already did order some of them from Vaprzon, too, during that sale. It would be interesting to find out exactly what they received.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread