Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    U guys have great deal always prices very low but this is crazy...
    Also btw IS THIS A FAKIN POD THAT TURNS INTO A WATCH????
    SERIOUSLY???? I AM NOT MISTAKEN???????? WTTFFFFFFFFF

Yes, it's a watch pod. Not very popular and lots of places are trying to dump them...especially last winter.

The only vapers that seemed to love them are youtube reviewers...go figure :D

Last edited:

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    Yes, it's a watch pod. Not very popular and lots of places are trying to dump them...especially last winter.

The only vapers that seemed to love them are youtube reviewers...go figure :D

Yea youtubers tend to like everything and especially in vaping the percentage is higher... :p

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    I have 2 of these and love it...now it does add height to your device so for some that may be a put off....it's like doubling up on an rda.....if you usually use tanks then it's not that much of a difference in size...
    I use dual battery mods and well dual squonkers tends to get expensive so instead for $20 ;) I can make any mod a squonker....
    fast tech is usually the cheapest between $20 - $26, the first one I got was off of aliexpress for like $18, so I mean look around you might find one closer to $15 but usually $20 - $25 is the best prices I can find
    $25.35 Authentic Cthulhu Squonk Genius Adapter - 7.1ml / for 22mm/24mm RDA at FastTech - Free Shipping

made my aegis legend into a squonker ;) that's been my setup for over a year (now I have a pulse dual and topside dual, trying to use the pulse at the moment but I still reach for the aegis....hard to beat waterproof/shockproof squonking and it's in orange so there's that for me :D )

[edited to add]I don't buy 2 of anything unless I really like it, like the profile rdas and the sony vtc6s......so for me to buy a second squonk adapter says something ;) .... I also tried the lift but meh....it's hit and miss if it works, it's a syphon system and fidgety....you can find them on sale for like $12 - $15 if you want to give it a try but as I said it's hit and miss if it works, your rda has to be a 22 or 24 and not have a bottom lip to it...the profiles don't really work on it well because the bottom of the rda is the cap of the lift and it has to have a good seal in order to create the vacuum....
    $11.47 Authentic Innokin Siphon Tank Adapter - 4ml / 25mm*20mm at FastTech - Free Shipping

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    @Shadav, Cthulhu Mods do some nice work indeed.

If you get a good deal on the Mjölnir RDA, get one. As they're a really flavorful RDA.
    :D I've been spoiled by the profiles with mesh strips....no fidgeting around with trying to get coils just right :lol:
    just bend the mesh strip, clamp it in, make sure the U shape is pretty even, insert wick and boom you're done :pervy:
    cleans up nicely as well, one strip will last me several months ;)

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    From all reports @Shadav, the Mjölnir can stand it's own against a Profile.

All I can say is that I've only ever got flavour to a similar level with a Tripod RTA clone.

And the coiling is pretty easy with the build deck being able to handle 4mm ID coils and it being a basic old school design with hooks added to help trap the coil. And wicking is a pretty simple affair.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
    I'd have to say the mjolnir brings out flavors from juices I thought were just my mind filling in the blanks on other atomizers. Beats mesh hands down, as it seems to layer flavors instead of just a flavor blast. It's also extremely well machined, so I'd buy another cuthulu mods product if I wanted one. Glad I love single 21700 squonking.

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    :D I've been spoiled by the profiles with mesh strips....no fidgeting around with trying to get coils just right :lol:
    just bend the mesh strip, clamp it in, make sure the U shape is pretty even, insert wick and boom you're done :pervy:
    cleans up nicely as well, one strip will last me several months ;)

I never tried the Profile, but I feel the same way about Geekvape Zeus X Mesh tanks. Everything else I own has become instantly obsolete, even my drippers. It is hard to vape anything else anymore. The vape is so smooth and consistent always. And a number of Kanthal strips had over 400ml of juice through them and I just dry burn then about every 50ml and they just clean up perfectly and just keep going. And it is also weird having a tank to stay bone dry on the outside always.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I know some of you on here have said you like the original iStick Pico 75W mods. Well...Sourcemore has the Full Black one, with charging cable and manual for $25.00 with FREE S/H...for the next 24 hours. It shows they have 38 In Stock at their Hong Kong location. They also have some good deals on other stuff w/FREE S/H, too.

Eleaf iStick Pico Battery 75W Powered by Single 18650 Battery Supported VW/Bypass/TC/TCR Modes and Upgradeable Firmware Function-Full black

They also have the full kits with the Melo III Mini tank for $28.40 with FREE S/H. Colors In Stock for that price are: Black, Silver, Full Black, and White. The Brushed Silver and Dazzling are slightly more at $29.90 per kit with FREE S/H.

Eleaf iStick Pico Kit 75W with 2ml Melo III Mini Atomizer Powered by Single 18650 Battery

I placed an order from them on Oct. 10th for 8 items that were on Pre-Order and other things that were In Stock...and I got the whole order before the end of October. So, their shipping seems to be taking a really reasonable period of time.

Last edited:

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    I know This Thread is more about reporting sales but I know a lot of us look out for sales. If anyone happens to see a Rinco Manto Max 228 kit (pod mod) with the rdta section or heck even without it on a US site please let me know. And also if anyone sees the Artery Nugget GT with the rdta section for a good deal let me know. Basically any external battery pod mod that goes over 40 watts and has rebuildable section either with it or on the same site for a good deal that's what I'm looking for other than the voopoo stuff because I already have that or the smok stuff because I don't want it

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    If anyone happens to see a Rinco Manto Max 228 kit (pod mod) with the rdta section or heck even without it on a US site please let me know. And also if anyone sees the Artery Nugget GT with the rdta section for a good deal let me know.

Doing some Google searching for both of those would likely be your best and quickest bet...to result in finding at least several websites to compare prices, locations, etc. There aren't nearly as many people browsing lots of websites now, as in the past. Most are stocked up already.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Doing some Google searching for both of those would likely be your best and quickest bet...to result in finding at least several websites to compare prices, locations, etc. There aren't nearly as many people browsing lots of websites now, as in the past. Most are stocked up already.
    Oh yeah I've done tons of searches I've been looking for 3 days I have found very little. But every now and again someone comes up with a site that I've never heard of that has something that would have never shown up in my Google searches

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Myvpro is having a doorbuster sale right now there's a few well sought-after products on there the prices are fairly good they're not prices you've never seen before though. It's worth taking a look there's only like 10 things on the list at one of them is the kylin mini AIO ($40) another is the oxva origin X ($35.99).

They also have the mesh Zeus RTA for $21 vaporesso pod mod the original pulse with the atomizer the unregulated one or actually I think it is mechanical I don't think there's any wires. That was $15. They also have a dead rabbit of some sort I believe.

The oxva kit that they have does not include the rdta however on the same site they're selling the rdta for $10 so you can make it almost a complete kit

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread