BASIC all VG juices, all natural flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
would anyone like a free half-bottle of On The Top? i'm not sure why, but it has started giving me a headache whenever i vape it. it's a shame since i like the flavor too. :(

anyway, it's a 6.5ml bottle @ 12mg. i believe it's about half full - it's hard to tell since the bottle is opaque, but i popped the top off to look inside. i'd hate for it to go to waste, so if someone wants to sample it or just wants a little extra, let me know!
Try giving it a break for a while or mixing it with something else.
If its the same nic as your other flavors then its not that, its VG which you have no issues with so its not THAT, that leaves only the flavoring part. If its your only cherry flavor then the base flavor could be the culprit - if you wait a week or so and try it again with the same result then Id steer clear of the cherry flavorings period. From anywhere.
If its NOT your only cherry flavoring and this is the only one that does it, then I have no idea.

Anyone with flavors they dont care for can put them in the swaps/for sale section of ECF called the Classifieds; personally I put the juice aside for a while and come back to it. I did that with starpuffs and found the taste changed a lot over a week. Or my ability to taste it changed; either way I like it much more now lol

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
Try giving it a break for a while or mixing it with something else.
If its the same nic as your other flavors then its not that, its VG which you have no issues with so its not THAT, that leaves only the flavoring part. If its your only cherry flavor then the base flavor could be the culprit - if you wait a week or so and try it again with the same result then Id steer clear of the cherry flavorings period. From anywhere.
If its NOT your only cherry flavoring and this is the only one that does it, then I have no idea.

Anyone with flavors they dont care for can put them in the swaps/for sale section of ECF called the Classifieds; personally I put the juice aside for a while and come back to it. I did that with starpuffs and found the taste changed a lot over a week. Or my ability to taste it changed; either way I like it much more now lol

the weird thing is that i also have Cherry Cola, and i have no problems with that. i tried vaping it again today, and i think the reason it gives me a headache is because it reminds me of cough medicine. :confused: i never thought it tasted like that in the beginning though, so maybe my taste just changed.

i was going to put in the Classifieds or Pay It Forward, but i feel bad offering a measly half bottle...even if i am giving it away. maybe i'll let it sit for another week and if it still gives me headaches, i'll put it up.

thanks CaptJay!

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
update: i've decided to keep On The Top!

i just got ECOpure's Menthol, and decided to mix OTP with it and all of a sudden, it's awesome. i even vaped it on it's own and it's delicious again!

i'm not sure if it was because of the mixing, my new eGo and LR atty, or maybe the combo of everything, but i'm in love all over again!

Chazzman

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2010
Seattle, WA USA
Starpuffs is quite a dark coffee taste - I tend to use this one for mornings lol
I'd love to see a blueberry, but not a weak one, a nice robust one; I hate weak flavors lol

Have you tried one yet? What's your fave? Any 'wish list' flavors?

Hey there Captain!

I placed my first juice order with cignot and included the Starpuffs; sounds like something I may like.
MAN! This Marlboro 18mg joye juice is killing me!!!! It's so damn harsh but hanging in there.

As always, thanks for all your tips and info :)

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
They've added 3 new tobacco flavors and are offering them in sample packs. #1 is my overall favorite vaping pleasure now. I think it has a hint of cotton candy taste mingled in with a mild tobacco flavor. The other two are really good too. Give em a try! I think they're the very best tobacco flavored juices I've experienced thus far.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
cut n paste of my review from the reviews section.

got to try the tobacco #1 today - didn't have a vast amount of time but my new atty got here so I used it asap! lol
Mine was 12mg - vaped on a 3.7v 510
Very very reminiscent of 'candy floss' or 'cotton candy' - actually it tastes like the SMELL of it - that burnt sugar, delicious smell you get at fairgrounds. This is extremely light - by which I mean 'clean' in the mouth, no reisdue on the tongue - which I've come to expect from BASIC. Some VG can leave a waxy/oily residue in the mouth but BASIC never has. I always find the BASIC juices a very clean vape experience, though if you're looking for heavy ( its a different mouth-feel, the flavors are quite strong but feel light, its hard to describe it accurately) flavors this isn't it.
The tobacco taste part is lighter than the cotton candy smell but its there alright. As soon as I opened this bottle my nose was happy I have to say - I was actually looking forward to vaping it based on the smell alone. There is no artificial taste in this either, no weird chemical sweetener taste, no sharp tastes, just very clean very pleasant.
I can see why this one is the one most like so far by reveiwers - I haven't tried the other 2 yet though. I remain impressed with the BASIC range though, its one of the cleanest tasting VGs out there imo and the flavors (mostly fruits up til now) are extremely nice.
This is a sample pack of 3 x 3ml bottles - and it cost $5 (it costs $5 to ship so I suggest buying something else as well just to justify the shipping lol)- so how could I NOT try it?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
There ought to be a scratch and sniff sampler! With so many flavors available, it's hard to tell which to buy. I have learned to click the "most popular" sort option to bring the top sellers to the front of the list. Not all vendors have this option.

I'm hoping thousands of other people can't be wrong when I choose a new flavor to try... Oh well, there's always the 5ml bottles for a taste test.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I must say hazelbutt might need its own 'haha name' award lol
Not sure Il sample that one, not a huge fan of hazelnut things in general, but if its as classy as the other flavors then I would assume hazelnut lovers would be happy.
2+ weeks in on the tobaccos and I do find myself liking the #1 the best as I like the sweetness (still tastes like cotton candy smells lol) but #2 and #3 are very good as less sweet tobaccos, (#3seems the least sweet to me) they are less to MY taste though as I have a rabid sweet tooth lol
I still get a bunch of vapor on them all - 100% Vg will do that and the TH on all of them is mild at 12mg nic (great for me but I know some people must have their TH)

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
Tobacco #1, #2, #3 in the Basic Line

I finally decided on the Tobacco #2, actually all 3 flavors are good but I ordered #2. The more you vape these tobacco flavors the better they taste. I got my full size bottle today extremely fast shipping. I got the great deal on the 510 and a bottle of Ecopure Rich.
The cotton candy flavor in Tobacco #1, #2, and #3 has a nice taste a subtle sweetness that I have not found in very many flavors I have tried.

skunkjar

Jan 15, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Very interesting to see these responses.

I LOVE the cherry cola 12mg. My all day vape for a couple weeks now. Definitely one of my favorites. The cherry flavor is right on, and so is the kola nut flavor. Not like Coke or Pepsi, but REAL kola flavor like Red Bull Cola. YUMMY!! I did notice that the flavor gets weak as your cart winds down, more so than other juices I have tried, but when you keep them topped off... Yum.

I also tried the Tobacco #2. I don't like it AT ALL. I love Winston and 555, dislike RY4 tho. The Basic #2 reminds me of the taste of a dirty ashtray. I got almost NO tabacco flavor just yuck. I really ecpected to like it since I LOVE the ecopure tobacco and rich flavors. Weird stuff.

I think I will stick with Captain Ed's vanilla tobacco mix for now.

Mirror Darkly

May 5, 2010
Denver
I got a bottle of the Basic Black Ice 12mg a couple weeks ago and I have to say it is pretty good. I just placed a new order and got a bigger bottle of it in fact. But I do wish it was more true to it's description. It says that the taste is Anise chased by Menthol. As much as I like the Anise flavor of it, I cannot detect any Menthol in it at all. I finally resorted to mixing it with another Menthol juice in order to make it taste more like I expected it to.

On another note I just noticed Dew Drops and added that to my recent order. Is this a new flavor? I don't recall seeing it before. I am very excited to try it out.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I am about to place an order with Cignot. Does anyone have a recommendation on a mild (not TOO mild) tobacco? I am understand the ecoPure are that way? I have ordered about 6 different tobacco flavors from various vendors and while they definitely are quality products I find them a bit too exotic, a bit too smokey if you know what I mean. I just want a clean sweet tobacco draw, not so much like a Marlboro but maybe close, maybe a little bit cleaner. I hope someone can relate to this. Trying all these juices is busting my budget.

Just as an addendum - my first e-cig was a Green Smoke and they had a Tobacco flavor (not their Marlboro High) that was just clean and sweet that I loved. I've since moved on to an eGo/Riva set-up and I just can't find it. I got a bottle of RY4 from a local vendor and it was way too menthol/mediciney tasting.

I prefer VG...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread