Bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

HemiHonda

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Arizona
Does anyone vape in the bathroom with the vent fan on? My wife doesn't smoke anymore and never took on vaping. So occasionally I go vape in the bathroom with the vent fan on. Works wonderfully in hotel rooms as well. Just curious if I'm the only crazy who does this, lmao. Better than going outside with the scorpions and heat in Arizona.

MudVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2015
I'm lucky and can vape anywhere in my home I please; this includes the bathroom.

With that said, I have stealth vaped in many bathrooms in public buildings including: schools, airports, city hall, pretty much anywhere there is a bathroom with a door, lol. I keep an old clearomizer with neat juice so there is no oder. With my tootle puffing ways I've only been busted once.

HemiHonda

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Arizona
I'm lucky and can vape anywhere in my home I please; this includes the bathroom.

With that said, I have stealth vaped in many bathrooms in public buildings including: schools, airports, city hall, pretty much anywhere there is a bathroom with a door, lol. I keep an old clearomizer with neat juice so there is no oder. With my tootle puffing ways I've only been busted once.

That's a great idea...I'll have to try that.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
My wife never smoked or vaped and I spent the last 20 years of smoking going outside, including during the long, cold Nebraska winters. After 40+ years of putting up with my smoking, she is so thrilled I quit, the whole house is now vapable for me. Good thing since our bathroom doesn't have a vent fan.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Mark Ten XL Fusion smells like urinal cakes so you can take the public bathroom with you...............

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

You don't mean those giant white mints do you , i saw one once that had a big "U" shaped bite mark taken out of one side of it .

I guess those should also have the "not for human consumption " packaging on them , some people will chomp down on just about anything .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread