Can I smoke a basic ecig in the bathroom at work and not be caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodless2010

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2015
I work in a warehouse packing parcels for a large ebay & amazon seller, on my first day of work I went outside to have a vape with a new guy who also vaped we chatted a bit, next thing I know my manager comes out telling me 'That's not smoking!!' - I felt a bit worried because of his tone of voice, maybe he thought I was just trying to slack off or something, to my surprise his tone changed and he then said you can vape inside with a smile on his face :)

On-topic; You should take others advice, if you value your job and don't want to risk it even though you feel the risk is low, don't risk it. You value your job, and that should be enough.

Reactions: Lessifer

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
We have a bathroom in the break room at work. I just started vaping again. I don't have a high tech mod just an old school, simple ecig. Its disposable thingy. E go c twist. I have a Berry flavor ejuice in it now. No ecigs allowed except in smoking area outside. I was thinking if every once in a while take a hit when I use the bathroom but with the fan on. Just to get rid of my regular cigarette craving. I've read that you can smell certain ejuices better than others. I'm not a hard core vapor, just a noobie with a simple ecig. So if a Co worker walked in bathroom right after me could they smell it even with fan on? If others we're in break room, or my manager happened to be in that room could they smell it through the bottom of door? I work at a dog play place, and I would never smoke it near the dogs. That place always smells like dogs, just don't want to get caught.
Get this, NJOY rechargeable, its the ultimate in stealth vaping, small, low vapor, strong hits in the Bold (45 mg) or medium in Gold (24mg). You can usually find coupons for big discounts on the kits and cartridges. I don't recommend the NJOY disposables, they don't last long and aren't reliable.
Recharge Kits, E-Cig Starter Kits | NJOY

KeepNitReel

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Petersburg,Va
Some are, but what states allow smoking indoors in a workplace?
My job has smoking rooms on each floor of every building. Also, in one building they have built in ash trays at the urinals and inside the stalls. My job's smoking rule is "if your personal office has a door you can smoke in it". Vaping can be done anywhere at my job, including the elevators.

Edit: state of Virginia

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
My general rule is: avoid rectal trauma at all costs. It sort of helps put all other rules into perspective.

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

*Tried to underline first 3 letters of that last word, but forum censors didn't like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: HauntedMyst
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread