Not open for further replies.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I put this question here because this is the mods thread

I noticed yesterday while using my vv box mod that the batteries seemed to be dying fast. So when I got home I checked them with my multimeter and one was charged and one was not. I checked out my mod and it is fine. Then I checked my charger and it seems only one side is charging the batteries.

My question is, is it safe to charge one battery at a time on a 2 battery charger? Is it normal for this to happen? I will say I bought this charger from Kokomo pure vapors when I got my first mod and it's a cheap no name charger. I didn't know any better at the time. My next one will be better quality. Btw I have had the charger since sept 2011.

Sicarius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
NZ

Scotay87

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
Pacific North West
Is the XTAR a true CC/CV charger ?

If you not hurried for batteries and can live with single bay the 4Sevens V2 is a solid performer as well.

Kind of new to some of the jargon but according to this review from CPF Review of / Measurement on Xtar WP2 II charger the data profile suggests a CC/CV charger except as noted the charger cuts of the charge short of 4.2v... Still a superior charger to an the standards ones most use...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread