Battery compatibility chart for all GGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just peeled the coating off of an UltraFire 18650 3000mah battery in my GGTS. I started to insert one and it seemed tight. I thought that one may have swollen some and i tried a second one. It went in snugly but then wouldn't slide down all the way, so I decided to remove it. When I did it peeled about an inch of the insulation off of the bottom 1/4 of the battery. The TrustFire 18650 2400mah fit fine, I guess the red 3000mah are a little bit wider. It is possible all UtraFires are a little wider, I only have the 3000mah version.

Since this thread is for the battery compatibility of all GGs, I should probably note that these batteries work great in the GGT and last for a very long time!

I also have the Ultra-Fire 18650 3000mah batts. is it okay for the protection strip to come into contact with the inside of the GGTS? It is a tight fit, and the outer skin on the battery is getting pretty messed up. Can I just peel the skin off of the battery and use it without the skin?

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I also have the Ultra-Fire 18650 3000mah batts. is it okay for the protection strip to come into contact with the inside of the GGTS? It is a tight fit, and the outer skin on the battery is getting pretty messed up. Can I just peel the skin off of the battery and use it without the skin?
no, absolutely not - you will cause a short. Only use batteries that fit easily in your GGTS (or any other mod)

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
Just a note to say that the battery options chart has been updated to incorporate the new Super Slim. :)

Thank you Lisa for the keeping the battery information updated!

I have some Ultra Fire 18350 1200mah (3.7v), Re/Discharging Protection Circuit batteries. I tried 1 battery and it works great with the GGTS. I don't recall seeing those in the battery list for the GGTS. Sorry if I overlooked them.

2 of these batteries will fit the GGTS as well, but you need the "Special Imeo" atties.

Last edited:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Indeed, you're completely correct, Grammie, I keep forgetting to put that option on the chart.
And yes, whilst I haven't tried 2 18350s in there, I imagine they would go, although it probably extends the GGTS outside the limits it was designed for, and of course you'd need an i7 iAtty.

Last edited by a moderator:

anim8r

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
DC
Indeed, you're completely correct, Grammie, I keep forgetting to put that option on the chart.
And yes, whilst I haven't tried 2 18350s in there, I imagine they would go, although it probably extends the GGTS outside the limits it was designed for, and of course you'd need an i7 iAtty.

Hi Lisa, I wanted to let you know that 14250's fit into the GGTS as well, either solo, or 2-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread