Beginner mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicenwonderland

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2014
Western ny.
I've just been vaping with set voltage ego batteries and 1.8 ohm single coil aro tanks. My birthday is coming and I might buy myself a present. What's something smallish and good for a beginner? The most complex thing I do is rewick my coils when they burn, so I need simple. I want to get the most from my liquids. I don't want tip spend much more than $30 bucks.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Cool, those were what I was looking at, I just didn't know the pros and cons of each. Do they work with most tanks?
Also, how does one try dripping without committing to a complicated setup?

Try an RDA that works well single coil like a Magma. A Magma and 20W MVP would be an excellent set up.

The MVP will work with all 510 or ego threaded tanks, which is nearly everything available these days.

w00tkid

Jan 9, 2015
San Francisco
Beginner here also.

Definitely look into the iStick 30w, it's going for about $35. Ignore all the negative comments about iSticks, they fixed all the problems for the new versions.

As for tanks, I would recommend the Lemo if you want a simple rebuildable. Otherwise, the iStick can run almost anything you put on it. Lemo is about $30.

Good luck

BoomerFZ1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa
Now I'm thinking of getting the new I stick 30. The improvements look great. Now I need advice on a nice but not too expensive tank to go with it

Kangertech Genitank Mega. Every bit the vapor production and flavor as the Nautilus Mini but looks much better, has better airflow and it much more durable:

Kanger Genitank Mega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread