Beginners Guide to Snus

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqirl1

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2011
St. Louis, MO
ok heres the deal with the UPS thing. I talked to a clerk and they said it is 21, but thats only because they don't HAVE an age check for any other age just because it's less to keep track of. they said it can be anybody 21 or older they hand it over to, and if I had the package rerouted to the UPS store if I could show them I was 18 they could sign the package for me. but I'm having a friend come over whose 21 that day so I'm all good.

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA

MasterofGods

May 12, 2015
Not sure what the situation is in the UK so can't help you much there. The two places I normally order from are Northerner and SnusCentral.

Northerner. Buy Swedish Snus & Snuff Online. The Healthy Smokeless Tobacco Alternative

SnusCENTRAL.org Home Page

I would also suggest you check out the snus forum

SnusOn Snus Forum & Community

I know there are a number of people there from the UK so they would be much more helpful on how to get it then I would.

UK is a part of the EU, so .. technically no snus-shop should ship there. Heard some rumours but I can't really speak on the subject because I haven't stayed in the UK for long enough, I lasted on 4 rolls ! :rickroll:

But for anyone staying in the US I really suggest using Snus24, they're reliable, they have the most active service out of all of the bigger shops .. AND they sport some snuses that other brands don't !

Anastasia

Nov 25, 2016
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Off topic for this thread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread