The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Beginners Guide to Snus

Discussion in 'Smokeless tobacco' started by Stubby, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sqirl1

sqirl1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2011
    St. Louis, MO
    ok heres the deal with the UPS thing. I talked to a clerk and they said it is 21, but thats only because they don't HAVE an age check for any other age just because it's less to keep track of. they said it can be anybody 21 or older they hand it over to, and if I had the package rerouted to the UPS store if I could show them I was 18 they could sign the package for me. but I'm having a friend come over whose 21 that day so I'm all good.

2. MikethePipe

MikethePipe Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Suffolk
    Hi Stubby. Took your advice and popped into the Smokeless forum. Some pretty interesting info regarding this Snus stuff.

Willing to give it a try, but where do i get the good stuff from?

Mikethepipe.

3. Stubby

Stubby Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2009
    Madison, WI USA
  4. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    What kind of info specifically?

5. MasterofGods

MasterofGods Full Member

May 12, 2015
    UK is a part of the EU, so .. technically no snus-shop should ship there. Heard some rumours but I can't really speak on the subject because I haven't stayed in the UK for long enough, I lasted on 4 rolls ! :rickroll:

But for anyone staying in the US I really suggest using Snus24, they're reliable, they have the most active service out of all of the bigger shops .. AND they sport some snuses that other brands don't !

6. Anastasia
    This message by Anastasia has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 25, 2016, Reason: Off topic for this thread.
    Nov 25, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.