when you use snus do you actually wind up swallowing the actual tobacco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITPython

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Central Coast, CA
Realize the OP is fairly old, but isn't that response pretty typical for somebody not used to nicotine? I know when I first started smoking cigs it was quite easy to feel pretty dizzy/woozy after a single cig, and when I used dip for the first time I felt even worse.

But as it stands now, I think I have a nicotine tolerance way above normal, and I didn't/don't even smoke that much (a PAD at most). Even popping in some Thunder Raw frosted (which is 21mg) it doesn't seem to do much to me at all. And when I vaped, I could near chain-vape for hours on end using 24mg juice and still never get that headache/sick feeling so many talked about.

With snus I get more of an effect of feeling sick when I place the portion in the my upper left area of my mouth because it juices like crazy and trying to stomach all that juice is overwhelming. Has a strange 'gag' like reflex that isn't a traditional gag reflex... its very strange.

EDIT: Oh yeah I also have some 6mg energy purified portion of Northerner, didn't realize it was supposed to hit faster than snus, as it didn't seem any different to me at all aside from the caffeine and other energy stuff in it. Gonna try some more to see if I can notice a difference.

Last edited:

sqirl1

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2011
St. Louis, MO
it actually wasnt the boost that made me sick, it was citrus menthol, boost I'm good with, I think my stomach just doesn't like something in the flavoring for citrus menthol and I don't even like it that much anyway. Now that I'm taking summer classes in college its time to stock up on some boost though, I'm gonna be getting up at 6 in the morning so I think this is what I need. that and some general nordic mint I don't care if its 15 pouches instead of 24 that stuff is GOOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread