Status
Not open for further replies.

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
Well put. I shall spare you the same fate I gave your cousin last week.

View attachment 185589

I don't think you entirely understand.

GeMGZNDl.jpg

Chessiesmile

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2011
NE Arkansas
ol purple!!! lol I hear the sound of 'swing low, sweet chariot' eric clapton version...

Godspeed.. purple ego... Godspeed
DH, da eGo has probably garnered more vapers than any other system within the past two years! Da 510s were da bees knees a few years ago. But I still provide eGo kits for my new v-verts.

I have a couple of my original eGo batts that still function and look like gnawed bones. Gotta luv 'em!!!

To ol' Purple...
RIP.gif

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Husband thinks it's silly to buy new batteries, just because I want a different color, or style, so I am always excited when one of our older ones starts to not hold a charge very well. This is my latest favorite pv combo. I have the twist in white in both 650 and 900 mah, and they look so cute with the white ceramic drip tip, and gunmetal artemas tank. :) I love shopping for vape stuff. When I was a smoker, all I got to hold onto was a smoldering paper tube, now I have a "fashion statement"! lol
Chessiesmile, I did feel a little guilty buying so many batteries just to get all the pretty colors. But, I decided that it's never wasteful to have extra batteries. You can never have too many back-ups!

Strange, I've never really liked the color white. But, I find I really like white batteries and absolutely love white drip-tips. Go figure! They remind me of French-tipped manicured nails.

A moment of silence for the ego batteries, the unsung heroes of vaping.

Of course most of us do move on to bigger and better things, but I'm sure that for many of us here, the humble ego-style was a revelation.
Iffy said:
DH, da eGo has probably garnered more vapers than any other system within the past two years! Da 510s were da bees knees a few years ago. But I still provide eGo kits for my new v-verts.

I have a couple of my original eGo batts that still function and look like gnawed bones. Gotta luv 'em!!!

To ol' Purple...

Actually, I use my Ego batts more than my mods. Sometimes it's a Twist instead of the original fixed voltage. But, they're still the most convenient form factor out there. I don't have to stop and think about how to carry them. I can just throw them in my purse and go. Simple, fast, and reliable. Just like dripping.

Please announce the funeral time, date and location. I'd like to be there, and possibly say a few words, in the final remembrance.
Sorry, bigbells. The funeral was quick and short. But, feel free to say a prayer over your kitchen trash in remembrance.

At least you have time to say goodbye. It's sad when they go suddenly. It's even sadder when it's your fault (I swear I thought the coffee cup was empty).
Oh, no! Was it VV? As long as it's not VV, just a regular Ego, it's usually ok as long as YOU DON'T PUSH THE BUTTON until after it's had time to dry out.

Thank you all for your condolences in this solemn time.

Now. It's time to go shopping! :D

brummyjon

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2012
Birmingham, England
I finally switched from my Ego Twists because I was having to replace them BEFORE they had worn out, because the button bit was always breaking away from the main body after I'd put them in my pocket, or just treated them a bit roughly. I still have one left, but it's just staying in my 'vaping case' as a back up for my VAMO now. I expect it will last a bit longer like that. I just figured that replacing an Ego Twist (about £22) every 2 months didn't make sense when a couple of 18350s are about half the price, and won't break, or at least I don't think so.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
My first ones - going back @2 years - I split up their use though.... starting giving out. I've lost a few from lr shorts but these were the first old age deaths and they all started to have a 'fading led' toward the end. Never saw that before. They wouldn't be totally out of charge but near, so you could fire it back up, then the led would again fade. They still had about a hour or so on full charge....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread