Bellus, tweaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamabear15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
USA
Has anybody else tried running the Bellus with a single coil, but without the adapter? I put the coil in between the posts and double wicked so there's cotton in every channel... no dry hits, no leaking, nothing but perfection. I am chain vaping like a fool because I have *never* had a tank that can handle how I vape (I can ignore vaping for hours and then suddenly pick it up and run 5 ml thru in under 20 min)...

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Good work @mamabear15. I just put a build in the Bellus this morning. The f***ing thing leaks 99% of the time.

It's different for everyone despite how they build it, however here's how I do mine, perhaps it helps.

Wicking should be just in the top of the juice channels, remember this is all that prevents the juice from falling out the tank. If the wicks go too far down the channels then you risk dry hits, it's a balancing act. If it leaks, then you got it wrong.
Top fill, don't bother to invert the tank, don't close the AFC, and don't have the top cap off for more than 30(ish) seconds.

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    It's different for everyone despite how they build it, however here's how I do mine, perhaps it helps.

Wicking should be just in the top of the juice channels, remember this is all that prevents the juice from falling out the tank. If the wicks go too far down the channels then you risk dry hits, it's a balancing act. If it leaks, then you got it wrong.
    Top fill, don't bother to invert the tank, don't close the AFC, and don't have the top cap off for more than 30(ish) seconds.
    Will give it a shot.

Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread