RDA Best Beginner RDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
If you're looking to start dripping and you don't want to spend a ton of money, buy a few clones and if you like them, buy the authentic. I currently own 28 clones. I have 5 authentic rdas. Of the 28, I only really liked 5. I've purchased most from Fasttech and don't really mind the wait which can be 2-3 weeks. If you get 1 or 2 rdas, you will quickly learn what you like and what doesn't work for you. And use good cotton. It really does make a difference.

MrDripper

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
I recommend the Paradigm Magma, Tugboat or Mutation series.
If you're just beginning to drip, stick to 1 or 2 coil builds.
Also remember that if your dripping dual coils, the nic strength of your juice is also doubled. Dripping 12mg on dual coil is like dripping 24mg. (Found that out the hard way)
Magma will dual coil like a ...., all day long.
When you're ready to go to tri or quad coils, the Mutation or Tugboat would be a good choice. So would Ivogo N22, Hellboy or Mad Hatter.
Good luck!

Reactions: Hitcat44

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
+1 on the Magma. The Freakshow is another decent one I liked but unlike the Magma does have leakage issues due to it's air-flow design.
A Mutation design is another I have heard great things about but no 1st-hand experience.
Currently 40 pounds is about $62 U.S. which should get you close to a nice Clone of Higher-End Authentic even with shipping.
I just got a 13 Heavens & 9 Hells made by CompVape here in the States. Impressive to say the least and just Aces All around. Probably for a tad more Pounds Sterling you could get one of those or something similar which would definitely return Value beyond the Investment rendered.
If that might foot the Bill or be worth checking out to you, you can see it and other similar Home-Brewed RDAs and quality Clones and such at: 13 Heavens 9 Hells RDA by Compvape In Stock - RBA Vapor Store

Of course you can also do some good research and Market comparable Study on eBay. Just highly recommend being careful to get a good Quality Brand Clone such as Infinite. Just my experience from some regrettable Lessons while becoming "schooled" by the University of Hard Knocks so to speak.
ECF and the Members here helped a TON on preventing those later after my misspent Vape-Youth and wish I had found it quicker.
You're in an Awesome place and finest Source for good Info & Intel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread