• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best Canadian made e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
I would beware of Maple Leaf Vapes, they are really slow! I am still waiting on an order from Jan 5th. And I have had to track them down to find out why I only recieved half my order. So disappointing to wait 2 weeks and open the package to find stuff missing. But I'm still hopeful they'll make it right, apparently they've been having supplier issues.

I would highly recommend Vaporus in Montreal. They're a great bunch of guys and have great service. Philosopher's Stone is an awesome flavour. Also Gentemen's Reserve in BC. Their peanut butter and jelly is one of my favs. Great quick service too.
I love gentlemen's reserve "Cherry Cola' best cola juice ever :)

aggo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
I would highly recommend Vaporus in Montreal. They're a great bunch of guys and have great service. Philosopher's Stone is an awesome flavour. Also Gentemen's Reserve in BC. Their peanut butter and jelly is one of my favs. Great quick service too.

Philosopher's Stone is made by La Vape shop in Montreal. They seem to have really good juices, but it kind of peeves me that they charge more for "premium" flavours like PS.

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Don't know if it counts if I mention a US-made e-liquid sold in a Canadian shop, but one of the flavours I picked up at MLV today is Playa Papaya made by Betavape. It's really yummy, subtle yet flavourful. I'm not normally crazy about the taste of papayas; was thinking of mango when I bought it (brain cramp).

Has anyone found a good orange flavour, one that is more like fruit and less like candy or soda?

-- Glenn

Laylel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Victoria, BC, CA
I've given up on buying juice and have gone DIY. sofar my own juice is just as good and maybe even better with some flavors :) soooo much cheaper!

I'm thinking about it, now time to make next order (i do buy alot at time). I did research and it looks like its way way cheaper, but not from local stores. + I'm too sensitive to pg. Still can't decide where to start))).

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
I'm thinking about it, now time to make next order (i do buy alot at time). I did research and it looks like its way way cheaper, but not from local stores. + I'm too sensitive to pg. Still can't decide where to start))).
sign up at Canvape if you haven't already, they have everything you need ;) I also buy flavoring fro The perfumers apprentice is the US (cheap shipping) and also ecig express in the US, also cheap shipping :)

h0p3r

May 6, 2011
Montreal
Philosopher's Stone is made by La Vape Shop in Montreal. They seem to have really good juices, but it kind of peeves me that they charge more for "premium" flavours like PS.

Philosopher's Stone has both Vaporus and La Vape Shop logos on its label. I think their premium line juice might be a collaboration between both Montreal shops. I personally dig their Vanilla Duke. After a bit of steeping, it's an amazing vanilla custard.

corsara

Mar 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I only started vaping a couple of weeks ago, but I've been getting bottles in the mail almost every day, lol. To be precise, I've got exactly 13 bottles of 30ml, ordered from various places. Some I can't stand, some are superb. Here are my favorite two:

Gold Seal--Emerald City Creme de Menthe: love the taste, for some reason doesn't wick that well in my mini novas, seems like very thin liquid. Very hard to get a good throat hit. Being new and all, I guess I just like menthol, so right now I've got on order the Minty Fresh and the Siberian Winter (in double shots) from MLV. Can't wait to get my hands on those!

Hooligan---Beach Smoothie (bought from Canvape). Extremely smooth and full taste with tons of vapor.

Last edited:

LastRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
Canada
Besides Vapables.com from a few years ago..LOL. First order in years. I ordered 12 juices from Stinky Canuck. They have some good one's but for the most part the flavoring is way to strong for me. If you like super powerful knock your head off sweet flavoring and perfumey, this is the place for you. As a business they are very good, fast shipping. No problems at all. I do like their Check out my goodies, Fantasia, Strawnana, Tropicolada, Pink poison and Vampy Violet. I will eventually try a couple others from them.

I recently ordered some juices from MLV and Dash Vapes. These guys have juices that are are more my style. I am finding I like a more subtle flavor than something over done. I got some Alienvisions Boba's and Gorilla juice from DV. Very tasty stuff. They also carry Mt. Baker juices. I like their stuff too and its cheap. I ordered 4 more to try from Mt Baker plus loaded up on Boba's and Gorilla juice..LOL.

MLV is great too. I really like their Applewood tobacco, hmmm. Maplebacco is good too if you like Maple. Of course I ordered 120 ml of Vaders puddin and 30 ml Vanilla cupcake. I bought these samples from MLV too. Apples and Cinnamon, tyger tyger, True blue cotton candy and Coconut cream pie. I screwed up and bought 2 Maplebacco's. A 30 ML and re-bought it as a sample. That's what happens when you order 4am in the morning..LOL.

Last edited:

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
MLV is great too. I really like their Applewood tobacco, hmmm. Maplebacco is good too if you like Maple. Of course I ordered 120 ml of Vaders puddin and 30 ml Vanilla cupcake. I bought these samples from MLV too. Apples and Cinnamon, tyger tyger, True blue cotton candy and Coconut cream pie. I screwed up and bought 2 Maplebacco's. A 30 ML and re-bought it as a sample. That's what happens when you order 4am in the morning..LOL.

Tyger Tyger is a nice strongish liquorish and orange flavor very similar to the Ice Cream, I always have some in my rotation.

Vader is terrific. Didn't like the Maplebacco. Vanilla cupcake is very nice as well, and will order more.

Try the Sugar Cookie, not to bad at all.

LastRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
Canada
Tyger Tyger is a nice strongish liquorish and orange flavor very similar to the Ice Cream, I always have some in my rotation.

Vader is terrific. Didn't like the Maplebacco. Vanilla cupcake is very nice as well, and will order more.

Try the Sugar Cookie, not to bad at all.

I am finding the Maplebacco a little too strong on the Maple. Won't be replenishing that one. Might mix well with something else I am not crazy about. Still really like the Applewood Tobacco and will order more when the time comes. Yeah the Tyger Tyger I really like. I like black licorice flavor and mixed in with the orange comes across like a mandarin orange, it is very nice. Will get more for sure.

Vader and cupcake I haven't tested other than a couple drops. I hear custard type juices take long steeping times ?. I like the apples and cinnamon, a little strong on the cinnamon. The true blue cotton candy and coconut cream isn't too bad either. I will give the sugar cookie a shot next order.

I need to start vaping the pile of juices I have now or sell a few off. Lot of money tied up in that stuff..lol.

Alex D. Caza

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2014
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
i hear that in Winnipeg theres a major good liquid producer ... anyone knows?

Hi im new to this and i would very much appreciate the knowlegde of DIY of eliquids , can you give me a few ideas pls Nelson?

I've given up on buying juice and have gone DIY. sofar my own juice is just as good and maybe even better with some flavors :) soooo much cheaper!
Hi im new to this and i would very much appreciate the knowlegde of DIY of eliquids , can you give me a few ideas pls Nelson?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex D. Caza

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2014
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered business discussions are not allowed on ECF. This is your last reminder.

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.

what do you vape most? I have a RY4 Double, raspberry and chocolate cappuccino in my daily rotation. plus a few for dripping, rootbeer, cola, orange creamsicle :)

mel_vin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2010
Toronto
thought I'd chime in,

Ive met the guy the runs jiffy nic, he is really cool. They have a whole whack of flavors to try from. My only issue is that majority is 50/50 and I prefer less PG...I mean I hate it, but need a little in there to thin out the VG. Prices are a bit on the high side at $20/30mm.

one vendor who I totally love is Rainbow Vapor. Their juice is just plain awesome. They have a really good selection of flavors and accessories. I totally recommend the aspire ETC BDC. Is a glass tank with with a stainless tip. I use that with an itaste VV. I have finally found a setup I like. Im still trying to find the best NIC level. I found I was getting stoned with their 11MG lol..then again I might have been hitting to hard. The nice thing about Rainbow vapor is that they will adjust their juice per order, so you know they make it fresh. Again, bit on the pricey side at $20/30MM plus 12.50 flat rate shipping, but I try to order a few 30MM bottles at a time to make it worth while...but the juice really is good and they send samples off to get tested for impurities.

I really recommend Southern Snow and Jack Frost from East Coast Vape. Southern Snow is a light peach with a slight hit of cooling, and the Jack Frost is similar except that it is a stronger jack fruit with a slight hit of cooling. They have tons of flavors, but those two are my favorites. Prices are fantastic. $12.50 for 30ml, and you can customize it any way that you want in regards to PG/VG ratio, and nic level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread