Best ecig starter kit for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
I like the Ego-Twist batteries, but if you don't care about the sleekness of your unit, you might find yourself well-served by a slightly larger model, like a "avatube clone type. If you shop around, someone always has a sale on 'em for about $50. You can replace the batteries easily, they're rechargeable, and they take any standard 510 atty, carto, tank, or similar, which gives you future expansion options. I presently use a lavatube clone with a Phiniac XL tank and punched cartos, and I fill the tank and swap the battery about once a day, which is nice. If you want multiple flavors, you can prefill some cartos or clearos and swap out to your heart's content... but after a year into this, I've found a lavatube clone with tank to be a stable, reliable, surprisingly non-finicky option, if larger than an ego type.

semper_vitis

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Nor Cal
I would go with an ego twist if I were you. I dont personally own one, but I wish that is what I started out on. My first FIRST purchase was an ego-t kit w/ two 650 mah batts, 2 attys and 2 of their weird little driptip/cartridge things. I didnt like those cartridges, so I quickly moved into cartos, picked up a Silver Bullet, then a DCT. If I had a twist from the get-go, it would have saved me a lot of headaches from mis-matching the resistance of my cartos and my 3.7v SB. My local shop doesnt always carry low-res carts, so it would have been nice to just buy the normal resistance ones and turn up the volts on the device.

Just my .02.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread