Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Recently chanel told me about Steam juice. I had never tried them before although they are practically located in my backyard. For me I would say Steam juice is a middle of the road brand — not budget and not gourmet pricing. I do plan to try and have signed up for their news and updates in case they have sales. With so many vendors offering 120ml bottles, I like that they offer 15ml bottles especially when trying a new flavor for the first time. The eliquids are mixed to order which means for people that like to vape FOOB this brand may not be for them. From what I have read a minimum of two weeks steeping and in cases of certain flavors such as vanilla custard the longer the better.

Three that I would like to try for sure include Jerry juice Unlimited, Blue Moon and Caramel Cream. if anyone has tried these please post your feedback. I know chanel likes Jerry Juice and from what I read this is the consensus from many others as well. They have a couple of RY4 type flavors such as Golden Road and Toasted RY4 that I would like to try if anyone has feedback on these. Coconut is a flavor I like if anyone has feedback on their Coconut Cream Pie or Coco Caramel Cream. My list goes on and on so will stop here however feel free to post your likes and dislikes. I prefer natural tasting flavors. I am not fond of candy-like flavors or artificial sweeteners unless it is used so slightly that it is not noticeable.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Further to @Sirius posting I received an email from https://www.blacknote.com. Last call.....

Receive 35% off on Adagio, Bravura and Cadenza
Oct 18th - Oct 25th 2016
While Supplies Last

We didn’t want to do it.
We’re sad to see them go.
But they won’t be leaving without a final salute.

The “they” in this case are the three Black Note blends of Adagio, Bravura and Cadenza. As you may recall from our initial June 29th announcement, those three blends will be discontinued.

New vaping regulations from the FDA and the European Union’s Tobacco Product Directive (TPD) have sky-rocketed the cost associated with full compliance, and we had to pare down our offerings accordingly.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Agreed. I think at some point, our taste buds either mature, the vendors tweak something and throw off a flavor we once enjoyed, or at one time we found a juice we really enjoyed, and chase that white horse in other flavors/vendors. Still on the search for a decent pipe tobacco NET that's not too sweet.
Seeking a Bourbon & Vanilla pipe tobacco. With the Tobacco upfront.

I don't vape NETs like I use to however I second www.Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com, e-liquids for electronic cigarettes. In addition to extracting tobaccos, Clay uses all natural flavorings. His offering is very extensive so it can be mind-boggling. You should feel free to contact Clay advising him what you like-don't like for his recommendations.

In the past, I generally found the longer I steeped NETs the more the tobacco was upfront. Our palates are all different so this may not be the case for you. Be aware that NETs can be cloggers and this goes with the territory. NETizens are well aware of this and accept it because they are well NETizens.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
@NotSoMini , I LOVE Steam Juice Jerry Juice. I buy the extract from Steve and mix my own. Makes it very economical, especially when he runs a sale. I was not impressed with many of his other offerings, but I do like the Toasted RY4. You may like them, however, and it is nice you can get a 15ml to try first.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Further to @Sirius posting I received an email from https://www.blacknote.com. Last call.....

Receive 35% off on Adagio, Bravura and Cadenza
Oct 18th - Oct 25th 2016
While Supplies Last

We didn’t want to do it.
We’re sad to see them go.
But they won’t be leaving without a final salute.

The “they” in this case are the three Black Note blends of Adagio, Bravura and Cadenza. As you may recall from our initial June 29th announcement, those three blends will be discontinued.

New vaping regulations from the FDA and the European Union’s Tobacco Product Directive (TPD) have sky-rocketed the cost associated with full compliance, and we had to pare down our offerings accordingly.
Also at Breezy:
40% off ... code
BUNDLEUP

Great seeing you too @NotSoMini :thumb:

I really want to try those Black Note.
Don't they have a reward type deal with the "Notebook "?

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
@NotSoMini , I LOVE Steam Juice Jerry Juice. I buy the extract from Steve and mix my own. Makes it very economical, especially when he runs a sale. I was not impressed with many of his other offerings, but I do like the Toasted RY4. You may like them, however, and it is nice you can get a 15ml to try first.
I've not heard of those, but coming from you, that's some recommendation.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Lmao I can't believe I actually loved Alien Visions at one time. Of course I would probably order another bottle of Boba's or Gorilla Juice if they hadn't changed it.
Five Pawns was awesome but the ratio sucked. So did their business practices.
For me to still be vaping TPR and Ahlusion says a lot about their quality. I don't think I've been a day without one or the other in over two years. Nice people too.
They absolutely ROCK!!!!:banana:
I agree about Ahl.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I dig it...It's kinda like Rick's Request though. I adore that one too. But it's definitely not for just anyone. Someone once posted in the Ahlusion thread that RR tasted like soap on a rope. That wasn't you was it? Bahaha :lol:
Not I.
I enjoyed RR for quite a while. Then it just became too something. Maybe too sweet, maybe just too strongly flavored. Don't know.
But, never soapy. Definitely rice pudding, maybe rosewater too. Maybe time to try again?
Don't give me that bahaha. LOL.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I tried it, it actually tasted like a light mildly sweet blueberry syrup on pancakes. The blueberry flavor is a fruit flavor, not a candied flavor. To me the overall vape flavor was of a fluffy pancake, that absorbed the light blueberry syrup. :?:

:D

it had a weird taste, like the way acetone smells. :confused:

Agreed. I think at some point, our taste buds either mature, the vendors tweak something and throw off a flavor we once enjoyed, or at one time we found a juice we really enjoyed, and chase that white horse in other flavors/vendors. Still on the search for a decent pipe tobacco NET that's not too sweet.
Seeking a Bourbon & Vanilla pipe tobacco. With the Tobacco upfront.
:toast:

aunt-linda.jpg
As a couple of other folks have said, I think the NET.com juices are excellent. As has also been said, the owner Clay is very helpful with your selections. The only one I've tried of those which they put in their pipe tobacco category is Coventry, and I think it's very good. Edit: their Mango Vanilla is a flavored pipe, and is great.
Another vendor for NETs is Real Extracts. My experience with them is more limited and so I can't say much more, except that the owner is really responsive and helpful. Although not a "pipe", I think their English (Virginia) is very nice. They're also cold extracted, so they're not quite as gunky. But, as said, we pay for the taste with the gunkiness.

Last edited:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
As a couple of other folks have said, I think the NET.com juices are excellent. As has also been said, the owner Clay is very helpful with your selections. The only one I've tried of those which they put in their pipe tobacco category is Coventry, and I think it's very good. Edit: their Mango Vanilla is a flavored pipe, and is great.
Another vendor for NETs is Real Extracts. My experience with them is more limited and so I can't say much more, except that the owner is really responsive and helpful. Although not a "pipe", I think their English (Virginia) is very nice. They're also cold extracted, so they're not quite as gunky. But, as said, we pay for the taste with the gunkiness.

Thank you.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Cannot believe I made the blunder of sending most of my juice home to Georgia via USPS and did not keep back some bold fruits for my Aromamizer. This caused me to have to rush into a B&M on my very busy day today to buy something. Ended up wit Betty White by Uncle Junk. Bold green apple and pomergranite. Pretty good stuff

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Yes I throughly enjoyed RBFS, but now they're gone forever. :(

Yes, ewww face to da Spider Pirate! :laugh:
Hum..News to me. What happened sweets?
I was wondering why I wasn't able to get a few of those in 6mg last year. :shock:

Spider Pirate haz a sad.:cry:
:D:D:D

Reactions: DJLEC

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Not I.
I enjoyed RR for quite a while. Then it just became too something. Maybe too sweet, maybe just too strongly flavored. Don't know.
But, never soapy. Definitely rice pudding, maybe rosewater too. Maybe time to try again?
Don't give me that bahaha. LOL.
Well I just happen to have two more 60ml of good ol RR. Haven't loaded it in awhile so soon. You know now Ahl ships droppers in? No more uncap, rip open dropper, and place on top of bottle. Good move imo.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Hum..News to me. What happened sweets?
I was wondering why I wasn't able to get a few of those in 6mg last year. :shock:

A while back, can't remember the site but there was a blowout sale on all RBFS. Said something along the lines of clearing out the inventory because Owner was starting over and going solo. But that was the last anyone heard of RBFS. :?:

Maybe he got whoop by these guys. :blink:

280sw32238.gif

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
A while back, can't remember the site but there was a blowout sale on all RBFS. Said something along the lines of clearing out the inventory because Owner was starting over and going solo. But that was the last anyone heard of RBFS. :?:

Maybe he got whoop by these guys. :blink:

280sw32238.gif
Yes I remember now. Several of us got it on the cheap. I don't remember the site either but @DJLEC gave us the 411.

Them dudes ain't got squat on Spider Pirate...bahaha
:pervy:

IKT4YeN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread