Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've never had that juice, (and after looking at the recipe, don't care, since AP turns me off) but, I've got to say that it's great for them to publicize the recipe for its fans out there. Nice move.

I never had this juice either but wanted to post the great gesture by CN to publicize some of their recipes. AP can be problematic at percentages above 1.5 -2. (Corn Chip taste :nah:) This recipe has 1 drop per 10ml and I doubt it will be noticed. IMO, AP works to add a nutty flavor at the correct percentages with tobaccos and some bakery mixes.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I could see substituting a cereal flavor for the sugar cookie and maybe a drop of FA Joy instead of AP? Yes it would be different, might be good. I have never had the PB Cereal, so who knows? I have the ingredients for both the original and my thoughts for variation , now for mix time.

Sounds like a very reasonable substitute. Let me know if you decide to mix. I have issues with FA Joy above 0.75%. I get that stale beer taste and it just won't go away.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Sounds like a very reasonable substitute. Let me know if you decide to mix. I have issues with FA Joy above 0.75%. I get that stale beer taste and it just won't go away.
Good point about the Joy. The idea of the recipe appeals to me, I'm gonna have to play Mad Scientist. When I get a mixing day!

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA

HIC recommend trying it solo. I do not remember his preferred percentage. Whatever it was, maybe 2%, I tried it and did not sense the complaints I'd read: wet socks, stale this or that...

BTW, I have 3/4 of a 120ml sitting in my steep draw.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
HIC recommend trying it solo. I do not remember his preferred percentage. Whatever it was, maybe 2%, I tried it and did not sense the complaints I'd read: wet socks, stale this or that...

BTW, I have 3/4 of a 120ml sitting in my steep draw.

120ml will most likely last near forever. I have seen a few mixes up to 4%. My taste buds won't say yes. I get the stale beer taste and smell above 0.75% but my son doesn't get it at all. The ability in DIY to adjust mixes to individual taste is just one of many reasons that I enjoy making my own juice.

My apologies for remaining off topic. I am currently vaping a tank of well steeped (3 months) French Dude and it is much more enjoyable to me compared to fresh.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I've never had that juice, (and after looking at the recipe, don't care, since AP turns me off) but, I've got to say that it's great for them to publicize the recipe for its fans out there. Nice move.
Yeah same here. I got the QTG "Pumpkin Spice Roll" and it smells pretty good.
Review tomorrow.
The smell reminds me of Ahl "Masala Chai"

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
AGREED for sure on looking forward to seeing more recipes. I'm not sure about the hate for the word "awesome." None the less, a release of Pistachio RY4 would be awesome... no, sorry jazz, I mean OUTSTANDING!:)
It would be AWESOME bro! :lol:
Outstanding works too though. ;)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
It's good to hear from you again. Your pics always make me smile.

I sampled about 30 different Ahlusion juices and reordered several until my updated tanks muted the flavor too much for me to enjoy anymore. Or my tastes just changed away from them. Their service was great and flavor profiles very well thought out. I threw them a bunch of my funds for sure! I still recommend them especially for fruit and tea vapes.

Stash has been my go to vendor for months now. I really only vape several fruits from Stash, Sicboy MYBC Fried, TRP PBCP. I try a new juice every once in a while but haven't found anything to make my picky vape buds happy. Been eyeing that carrot cake called Wedding Crasher. I always miss GV coupon codes tho. I've made it a habit to buy juice on sale only.
I keep an eye out for sales at Premium Labs. Those are really well done it's just a bit pricey. Sammy Fog "Dr. Fog" is in a group with me and I've been thinking about asking for another 20% off code.
:D
If I do get that I'll pass it along here.:banana:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
120ml will most likely last near forever. I have seen a few mixes up to 4%. My taste buds won't say yes. I get the stale beer taste and smell above 0.75% but my son doesn't get it at all. The ability in DIY to adjust mixes to individual taste is just one of many reasons that I enjoy making my own juice.

My apologies for remaining off topic. I am currently vaping a tank of well steeped (3 months) French Dude and it is much more enjoyable to me compared to fresh.
Speaking of AP and French Dude or maybe i got French Toast Man but either way it has AP in it and I can taste the slightest bit of it. HI ZAK [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Speaking of AP and French Dude or maybe i got French Toast Man but either way it has AP in it and I can taste the slightest bit of it. HI ZAK
emoji4.png

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Hello chanel, always great to hear from you! BTW, Daphne looks very much at home on the beach. Very nice pic.:)

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Hey all you tootle puffers!

I was considering going mouth to lung for awhile, since I keep getting crazy vaper's tongue, and also because I feel like kind of a fool blowing clouds at work next to all the smokers. Any suggestions? I was considering the ELeaf iCare, since it's so compact, but does anyone else have any suggestions?

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
AGREED for sure on looking forward to seeing more recipes. I'm not sure about the hate for the word "awesome." None the less, a release of Pistachio RY4 would be awesome... no, sorry jazz, I mean OUTSTANDING!:)

While I think it's a great move on their part to release the recipe (site is blocked to me here at work) for a discontinued juice flavor, I wouldn't bet on seeing the recipe for PRY4 released unless they decide to discontinue that one (NO!!! :shock:).

As for the PBC... I tried it once or twice and hated it (although I'm a peanut butter addict). I still have most of the bottle (I think?), so I may revisit before I use it as Draino.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Yeah same here. I got the QTG "Pumpkin Spice Roll" and it smells pretty good.
Review tomorrow.
The smell reminds me of Ahl "Masala Chai"

Hello, Sparky! Good to see you here (even though I've been MIA from this thread for a while myself).

I almost pulled the trigger on their seasonal flavors (that was one of them) this week, but shied away, as I haven't even tried the flavors that I bought from them a month or so ago yet. :oops:

Please do chime in on that one, as pumpkin spice anything tends to have way too much clove & allspice in them for my liking. The only spices that I use in my real pumpkin pie is cinnamon, ginger, & nutmeg (equal parts) and it's perfect. :hubba:

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Hey all you tootle puffers!

I was considering going mouth to lung for awhile, since I keep getting crazy vaper's tongue, and also because I feel like kind of a fool blowing clouds at work next to all the smokers. Any suggestions? I was considering the ELeaf iCare, since it's so compact, but does anyone else have any suggestions?
Uwell crown for me all day. Easiest tank I ever used. The rose gold looks sweet

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I think I've decided on a Nautilus Mini and an iStick 60W. Any other/better suggestions for MTL setups that aren't the Kayfun? I'm not paying over $100 for a tank. That's just silly IMO.
I would take a look at the Triton mini instead of the Nautilus. It uses the same coils as the Nautilus mini, but is top fill. To me, it provides a better vape than the Nautilus mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread