chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Broke Dick PAYDAY
Pretty good vape for the money. I have just cracked into it and I can tell it needs to steep. I can taste banana and coconut and it is not an in your face flavor but it is not too subtle either. I am going to let it meld together for a few weeks but I feel like I would buy more of this. I also bought the RY4 but have not tried it and I know it needs to steep.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
THANK YOU FROM
MOUNTAIN OAK VAPORS
CELEBRATING 6 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE
DECEMBER 28 THROUGH JANUARY 1
JOIN OUR CELEBRATION ONLINE WITH
COUPON CODE
NEWYEARS2018
SAVE 25% OFF ALL e-liquid
We look forward to serving you in 2018!
Hi Chanel,

It's been a while since i've been on this thread ( moved on to diy ), but i just checked in to post this great deal, and say hi to some of the old-timers that may still be active in this thread.

Anyhow, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and everyone else here. Hope all is going well with you.

P.S. I see MOV has brought back ( temporary for the holidays !? ) Peppermint Bark, which was an old school favorite. Hope it's the same formula as before which was awesome !

Reactions: Skeebo

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
HI Maz
Great to see you! I got into DIY too and then I moved and it all became such a hassle. Everything got unorganized and I am in a smaller house so no mixing station. Still, I mix sometimes and buy others. Have you had any of the Creme De La Creme's at MOV? I have tried Capone and Gotti. Both good. I am about to try Corleone and Gambino. Sale cannot be beat.
Take care and happy New Year.

Reactions: Mazinny

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
i'm back to report that the zen vaper is definately a gourmet juice.

way surpasses the other 3 brands that i've tried this week. i'm still waiting on thesauceLA and umba.
i know they have a 15% off coupon on their facebook page, friends of the zen. but i can't remember what the code is at the moment.

the custard's are really good. all of them. i especially like the strawberry banana custard. i don't know what made me order 4 different types of strawberry, but they are all really good. i plan to do another order soon of frenchtoast, apple fritter, the blueberry custard, pancakes and blueberry cheesecake and probably more of the strawberry and banana custard. all the names or zen type names so sorry for that. i had to take notes to place a order. the 6 bottles of 30ml is the best deal coming out to just about $40 shipped with the 15% off code. also, the samples come presteeped... my born on dates were october for the custards and november for the others.

all juices are 70 or 80vg.

the custard is a vanilla cake batter type flavor. made me not like the yellow dragon i was enjoying.

I could not vape any of the liquid sky ejuices. sickly sweet with sugar.

and the dollarejuice club.. i only liked the strawberry donut... but i really liked it.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
well, it took me two weeks to decide on which juice flavors to order next from stash.
Had to get 120mls of southbound. That was the first bottle i've completely emptied in years.
had to get 120mls of cinnamon girl. i had to make sure i liked it. I just new i would get sick of it after a month. truth be told i can't get enough. and i hate any food with cinnamon!!

and since i love southbound so much, i decided to go with 30mls pb and jam as well as suspicious minds.

i'm so thankful to ya'll for introducing stash to me and helping me decide on flavors and all.
19 days and smoke free. :) i think i'm really gonna do it this time. i've only been vaping since 2013! and i finally don't want the cigarettes. I crave the juice.

last night hubby convinced me to not worry about the cost of juice. I was spending $6 a day in cigarettes. So if i can just make that my budget, then atleast i'm not smoking and i can have fun trying new juices if i want, or new tanks.

I have 3 tanks in rotation, baby beast, uwell crown, and crown 3. I think i honestly like the original crown better still. mainly because i get better battery life not having to push wattage so high :)

the cool think about stash juice, is i don't have to go very high wattage to get good flavor.
now that i've vaped some other brands, i really appreciate that!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
i'm back to report that the zen vaper is definately a gourmet juice.

the custard is a vanilla cake batter type flavor. made me not like the yellow dragon i was enjoying.

Wait... WHAT? Better than Sleeping Dragon custards? :shock::shock::shock:
Can you post a link please, @Ladiekali ?

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
i know right! all the custards they have are really good.
after roaming the facebook group i have got to try apple fritter and french toast :)

The Zen Vaper E-Liquids
I joined the Zen facebook group last night. I could not find any posts with a discount code. I did find that they are offering free shipping in the continental US until the end of the year. I am interested in several of their juices and am tempted to get the six pack sampler. I really don't need any juice now though. Decisions! Decisions!

Reactions: Nanny22

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I joined the Zen facebook group last night. I could not find any posts with a discount code. I did find that they are offering free shipping in the continental US until the end of the year. I am interested in several of their juices and am tempted to get the six pack sampler. I really don't need any juice now though. Decisions! Decisions!
zenfriends

it's a pinned post, but i just wrote it down last night.
they really are good. the only flavor i havn't been impressed with was snicker doodle... but when i vaped it at 70 watts it was good... i just don't like to vape that high. it's just more of a sugar cookie, light on flavor like a real sugar type cookie.

all the other flavors i've tried are really good.
my saucela comes in today. I'll be able to compare the quality and difference.

i'm vaping peace right now, strawberry cheese cake. I'm enjoying it more than i did Aiko. Aiko i got tired of after about 15ml. i'm on a .5 coil at 50 watts.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
zenfriends

it's a pinned post, but i just wrote it down last night.
they really are good. the only flavor i havn't been impressed with was snicker doodle... but when i vaped it at 70 watts it was good... i just don't like to vape that high. it's just more of a sugar cookie, light on flavor like a real sugar type cookie.

all the other flavors i've tried are really good.
my saucela comes in today. I'll be able to compare the quality and difference.

i'm vaping peace right now, strawberry cheese cake. I'm enjoying it more than i did Aiko. Aiko i got tired of after about 15ml. i'm on a .5 coil at 50 watts.

Thanks LadieKali! I am a big fan of The Sauce LA, so I will be real interested in your comparison of their juices to Zen juices.

Reactions: Nanny22

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Thanks LadieKali! I am a big fan of The Sauce LA, so I will be real interested in your comparison of their juices to Zen juices.

what are your faves from the sauce?

i ordered the caramel waffle cappacino, the berry cheese cake, vanilla bean cream and vanilla custard

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Free shipping is great -- so no code as far as anyone knows? I haven't bought juice in quite a while, but if there's something out there "better" than Sleeping Dragon's Daft Spunk, I need it in my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread