Status
Not open for further replies.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
thanks for the feed back on this. I'll keep the sauce LA in mind for the future.

wait they have 75% off right now.. i may have to take a look :)
i need a budget juice. I've been smoke free for 11 days i think it is now. and i'm getting low on juice. night time is hard for cigarette cravings.
I was reading somewhere (hope it wasn't on this thread and I'm losing it) about how WTAs (whole tobacco alka somethings versus standard nic) are really useful for smokers trying to kick it. Take a look at Umba. Might be helpful for you, might not, I don't know from experience.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I placed my first order with Umba just yesterday. So, I can't say how good their juices are, though I've heard good things.
But, their pricing is really cheap right now. I hope they are good.
I didn't try the WTAs, just because I've been vaping for several years successfully, and they and others have said if you're good with standard nic, then just stick with it. On the other hand, if it's not been enough to get you to kick the cigs habit, try the WTAs, which supposedly have a chemical composition closer to that of cigs. So, they say.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
thanks for the feed back on this. I'll keep the sauce LA in mind for the future.

wait they have 75% off right now.. i may have to take a look :)
i need a budget juice. I've been smoke free for 11 days i think it is now. and i'm getting low on juice. night time is hard for cigarette cravings.
I have ordered from The Sauce LA, after hearing about it from Jingles. My fav is the Caramel Waffle Cone. My daughter loves the Chai Tea.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I am working this year (new nurse - 0 seniority) and also my kiddo is with her dad, so I'm not much in the Christmas spirit. You definitely deserve a treat! My treat is Jamaica in January for my birthday. I'm just counting down to that.

I only ordered from the GV sale (they are having daily sales) - Soul Custardy. Haven't had that one in awhile. Also the Apple Butter Biscuit from Gaslight should be here today. I'm super intrigued!
Wow you have gone so far, our resident nurse! I ponder that Apple Butter Biscuit so often!

Reactions: jrenae4

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
so my stash juice....

well out of the 5 flavors, only 3 stood the test of time.
Lushington and darkstar just make me feel ill to my stomach when i vape them.

on the other hand, south bound is depleted! that was one good vape.
Cinnamon girl is my i want a cigarette vape.
and aiko is holding strong!

i don't think i will try any new flavors.
buti will most likely reorder these 3 :)
I think Dark Star is best at low watts. Under 25. Anything else can just bring about a greasy taste sometimes. The bread taste is there and strong at 25watts

Reactions: Ladiekali

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
i have so many budget juice orders coming in it's ridiculous!!

I am very picky with juice. there are so many that i don't like. I toss a lot of juice. I have really struggled finding good juice. I find a good flavor, then the juice is discontinued or the vendor closes it's doors and i'm stuck with no juice. I decided to order from some new to me juice vendors. And pray like crazy that i get a couple i can vape long term. I love Stash's Southbound and Cinnamon Girl, but at their prices I just can't vape them full time.

THE ZEN VAPER
Join their facebook group, friends of the zen and get 15% off everyday.

PROS
the samples are presteeped. they don't add sweetner. All the juices i got were fairly clear. They use gorilla bottles. I like that you can see your juice level in the bottle because of the sticker placement. All the flavors are vapeable. for cheap juice there are none that I won't finish the bottles of. all the flavors taste clean, no funny after taste, no harshness. All the flavors I have are really smooth. the price is great. I got the sample pack of 6 30ml bottles for less than $45 shipped. I basically paid $7.08 for each 30 ml bottle. the pg/vg, nic levels and born on dates are clear and easy to read.

CONS
i don't like that the names don't give a hint to the flavor profile. I had to write on the bottle what the flavors were with a sharpie. same with ordering online, i had to take notes of the flavor names and the flavor profiles just so i could pick the juices to order.

Nirvana - strawberry custard. 70 vg. very very good. plenty of flavor. I can even taste the strawberry on the inhale. it reminds me of strawberry cake batter. but not sickly sweet. just right. A nice creamy strawberry.
I will reorder this one for sure.
I vaped using .4 ohm coil at 44 watts on a baby beast.

Clarity - 70vg banana and strawberry custard. but not you're average banana and strawberry vape. the banana is a light complimentary flavor. if you didn't know it was there you might not taste it. It adds a depth to the strawberry custard. I will reorder this one for sure.
i vaped using .4ohm coil at 40 watts on a baby beast

Snickerdoodle - is good. 80vg. better than a lot of other snickerdoodle's i've tried. it's light on flavor. the cinnamon isn't over powering. if you are looking for strong cinnamon this one won't cut it. i don't know.. i like it. it's definitely a cookie and not a pastry. I will likely order this one again too. I like Stash ejuice's cinnamon girl better.. this one is very light in flavor compared to stash's version. think sugar cookie lightly sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.
vaped on .6 ohm coil at 40 watts using a original uwell crown. out of all my tanks, all my juices are a little more light on flavor in the OG crown.

I'll have to try the other 3 flavors tomorrow. these 3 are too good to stop vaping. All three i will reorder.
i'm worried that my other budget juice brands won't be able to compare to the zen vaper juices. these don't taste like budget juices to me. I am surprised.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
i have so many budget juice orders coming in it's ridiculous!!

I am very picky with juice. there are so many that i don't like. I toss a lot of juice. I have really struggled finding good juice. I find a good flavor, then the juice is discontinued or the vendor closes it's doors and i'm stuck with no juice. I decided to order from some new to me juice vendors. And pray like crazy that i get a couple i can vape long term. I love Stash's Southbound and Cinnamon Girl, but at their prices I just can't vape them full time.

THE ZEN VAPER
Join their facebook group, friends of the zen and get 15% off everyday.

PROS
the samples are presteeped. they don't add sweetner. All the juices i got were fairly clear. They use gorilla bottles. I like that you can see your juice level in the bottle because of the sticker placement. All the flavors are vapeable. for cheap juice there are none that I won't finish the bottles of. all the flavors taste clean, no funny after taste, no harshness. All the flavors I have are really smooth. the price is great. I got the sample pack of 6 30ml bottles for less than $45 shipped. I basically paid $7.08 for each 30 ml bottle. the pg/vg, nic levels and born on dates are clear and easy to read.

CONS
i don't like that the names don't give a hint to the flavor profile. I had to write on the bottle what the flavors were with a sharpie. same with ordering online, i had to take notes of the flavor names and the flavor profiles just so i could pick the juices to order.

Nirvana - strawberry custard. 70 vg. very very good. plenty of flavor. I can even taste the strawberry on the inhale. it reminds me of strawberry cake batter. but not sickly sweet. just right. A nice creamy strawberry.
I will reorder this one for sure.
I vaped using .4 ohm coil at 44 watts on a baby beast.

Clarity - 70vg banana and strawberry custard. but not you're average banana and strawberry vape. the banana is a light complimentary flavor. if you didn't know it was there you might not taste it. It adds a depth to the strawberry custard. I will reorder this one for sure.
i vaped using .4ohm coil at 40 watts on a baby beast

Snickerdoodle - is good. 80vg. better than a lot of other snickerdoodle's i've tried. it's light on flavor. the cinnamon isn't over powering. if you are looking for strong cinnamon this one won't cut it. i don't know.. i like it. it's definitely a cookie and not a pastry. I will likely order this one again too. I like Stash ejuice's cinnamon girl better.. this one is very light in flavor compared to stash's version. think sugar cookie lightly sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.
vaped on .6 ohm coil at 40 watts using a original uwell crown. out of all my tanks, all my juices are a little more light on flavor in the OG crown.

I'll have to try the other 3 flavors tomorrow. these 3 are too good to stop vaping. All three i will reorder.
i'm worried that my other budget juice brands won't be able to compare to the zen vaper juices. these don't taste like budget juices to me. I am surprised.

I hope you find some that you like. One of my favorite "budget" type vendors is Refuge Vapors. They may cost a little more than some you have listed above, however they run sales that really brings their price point down even further. I think they are still running a 30% off sale right now. My personal favorite from them is Pupule.

They also have a "Pink Gorilla" line I think it's called. If memory serves me correct it's $24.99 for 120mls. If you add the 30% discount that stuffs pretty cheap. The only flavor I have tried is the cheesecake one.

These days my own juice spending is only done during a good sale. It's enabled me to work through all those 1/4 full bottles that I hold on to for some reason.

Reactions: Ladiekali

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
thanks. I think i'll look into them too. I either like or don't.

the zen vapor really is a hit. so far everything is good. they really know how to work with strawberry.
the strawberry shake flavor was a bit too light and missing something to me. i won't reorder that one. but it is definitely a strawberry milk type of flavor. i just think the strawberry custards are better, those are more like cake batter.

and the custard is good. Its a vanilla. way better than say charlie nobles custard! or many other vanilla custards i've tried in the past. it tastes like vanilla ice cream i think. or vanilla cake batter. this is a reorder too.

strawberry cheesecake is just as good.

i'm now curious to try their blueberry custard and cheese cake. if they do blueberry like strawberry! wow.

i also want to try french toast and pancakes.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I hope you find some that you like. One of my favorite "budget" type vendors is Refuge Vapors. They may cost a little more than some you have listed above, however they run sales that really brings their price point down even further. I think they are still running a 30% off sale right now. My personal favorite from them is Pupule.

They also have a "Pink Gorilla" line I think it's called. If memory serves me correct it's $24.99 for 120mls. If you add the 30% discount that stuffs pretty cheap. The only flavor I have tried is the cheesecake one.

These days my own juice spending is only done during a good sale. It's enabled me to work through all those 1/4 full bottles that I hold on to for some reason.
I def second The Refuge. Lush is great and so is 2die4

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Wow you have gone so far, our resident nurse! I ponder that Apple Butter Biscuit so often!

So, all I can taste is the butter. LOL. I should've remembered I don't have luck with butter juice :lol: Maybe after a step the biscuit and such will come out more.

Hope everyone has a fabulous holiday!

• Informative
Reactions: Kn0ttYFive

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
so my stash juice....

well out of the 5 flavors, only 3 stood the test of time.
Lushington and darkstar just make me feel ill to my stomach when i vape them.

on the other hand, south bound is depleted! that was one good vape.
Cinnamon girl is my i want a cigarette vape.
and aiko is holding strong!

i don't think i will try any new flavors.
buti will most likely reorder these 3 :)

I am not a fan of fruit vapes, (with the exception of banana) especially anything with strawberry or any berry in it, but I went outside my comfort zone and ordered the PB&Jam. and it is absolutely phenomenal! The strawberry jam is very slight and nice undertone , (you actually smell it more than you can taste it.) The peanut butter is a clean natural flavor of roasted creamy peanut butter, while a hint of the sandwich bread comes through. This is a well balanced, yet complex layer of delicious.
Will definitely be getting a larger bottle next time.

Last edited:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
So, all I can taste is the butter. LOL. I should've remembered I don't have luck with butter juice :lol: Maybe after a step the biscuit and such will come out more.

Hope everyone has a fabulous holiday!

Hi Jenna :p
That is odd, I got the biscuit flavor right away. As they say, "taste is subjective."
Congrats on finishing school and on to the big leagues my dear. :thumbs:

Reactions: jrenae4

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I am not a fan of fruit vapes, (with the exception of banana) especially anything with strawberry or any berry in it, but I went outside my comfort zone and ordered the PB&Jam. and it is absolutely phenomenal! The strawberry jam is very slight and nice undertone , (you actually smell it more than you can taste it.) The peanut butter is a clean natural flavor of roasted creamy peanut butter, while a hint of the sandwich bread comes through. This is a well balanced, yet complex layer of delicious.
Will definitely be getting a larger bottle next time.

thanks for the update. i loved southbound and am getting a larger bottle before the coupon expires.. i keep adding pbj to the cart and taking it out, and back in the cart... so i guess i'll keep it there.

I'm definately reordering southbound, cin. girl, aiko, and now pbj.
I'm not into fruits either. but sometimes i need a fruit to pair with wine.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
i probably should haves just placed a huge order with stash. it just seems when ever i commit to a juice or company... i get let down. one or the other dissapears. so i atleast need to have some back up flavors.

what i enjoy the most about stash is the mouthfeel of the juice. its similar to smoking. but better flavor. I still haven't smoked a cigarette since 12/9/17 and i have stash to thank for that.

lets see...
i also ordered from

Umba one of which was unflavored WTA
liquid sky
the dollare ejuice club
thesacue LA

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
thanks for the update. i loved southbound and am getting a larger bottle before the coupon expires.. i keep adding pbj to the cart and taking it out, and back in the cart... so i guess i'll keep it there.

I'm definately reordering southbound, cin. girl, aiko, and now pbj.
I'm not into fruits either. but sometimes i need a fruit to pair with wine.

No problem.
PB&Jam would probably pair well with a dark red.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread