Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Please tell me more about this "Ricks Request" flavor.
and.... Will you please control your nanner, im 'ffended. :lol:
OIC guess you're not a fan? :lol:

tCXf19Y.gif

Ricks Request is quite possibly the most unique juice on this planet. Truly in a class of it's own. Suppose to be a Raisin Rice Pudding, I would guess in the Greek style?
It's my number one right beside Godfather.
You should try a 30ml. It's damn good sweets.

Hello, Sparky! Good to see you here (even though I've been MIA from this thread for a while myself).

I almost pulled the trigger on their seasonal flavors (that was one of them) this week, but shied away, as I haven't even tried the flavors that I bought from them a month or so ago yet. :oops:

Please do chime in on that one, as pumpkin spice anything tends to have way too much clove & allspice in them for my liking. The only spices that I use in my real pumpkin pie is cinnamon, ginger, & nutmeg (equal parts) and it's perfect. :hubba:

Good to see you too doll. Okay well this one you'll probably like. Idk? It's nutmeg forward and has the same flavor as pumpkin pie spice. Pretty good. I don't get that Allspice flavor at all, (not a fan of that either). I got the higher VG ratio but I don't think it would be bad at all for a tank. I'm squonkin of course.
Yeah @Kn0ttYFive you done good sweets. Tyvm for the suggestion. I really dig this QTG "Pumpkin Spice Roll".

fear-the-pumpkin_o_790988.jpg

No need to FEAR THE PUMPKIN :lol:

ETA:
The 50/50 ratio quite possibly could be too strong for some here, but I am pleased to say it's not an overly sweet juice. :)

Last edited:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
OIC guess you're not a fan? :lol:

tCXf19Y.gif

Ricks Request is quite possibly the most unique juice on this planet. Truly in a class of it's own. Suppose to be a Raisin Rice Pudding, I would guess in the Greek style?
It's my number one right beside Godfather.
You should try a 30ml. It's damn good sweets.

Good to see you too doll. Okay well this one you'll probably like. Idk? It's nutmeg forward and has the same flavor as pumpkin pie spice. Pretty good. I don't get that Allspice flavor at all, (not a fan of that either). I got the higher VG ratio but I don't think it would be bad at all for a tank. I'm squonkin of course.
Yeah @Kn0ttYFive you done good sweets. Tyvm for the suggestion. I really dig this QTG "Pumpkin Spice Roll".

ETA:
The 50/50 ratio quite possibly could be too strong for some here, but I am pleased to say it's not an overly sweet juice. :)

hahaha Banana Fan!
Glad you like the Pumpkin Spice Roll, I usually get the 80/20 and a 50/50 just to add a few drops for a little more flavor to the 80/20 if I need to. Very tank friendly, and even richer with a little steep time. It's fresh mixed. Yes, QTG is one of my favorite vendors. hmmm... may try this Ricks Request one if these days. Thanks.

Last edited:

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
@DJLEC I see you lurking old friend. Don't let the caddy scare you off and come on out an play!:lol:
How's those REO's treating ya? What'choo vaping? How's ya mama an them? :lol:
giphy.gif

Good to see you back to liven things up for us.

I have been MIA but this is not due to anyone scaring me off. This is a very comfortable Thread.

Unfortunately, I discovered the Exterior Trim Boards on my house were in a disastrous shape. With work and then running home to pick away at it, and then full bore on the weekends it has been busy with more to complete.

I have also been a very boring Juice Junkie by scarfing back large quantities of Halo (Tribeca and Torque56), HHV (Huntsman and Serendipity), and Mr. Vape (RY4).

I still have the REO's but I am using the Provari plug and play primarily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City

ETA:

Hmm, may have to go small on this one then to be safe, as I'm not a fan pre-mixed 'Pumpkin Pie Spice'. All of them tend to include spices in that mixture that I am less than thrilled with (cloves, allspice, and/or cardamon). I can deal with a bit of cardamon, but allspice & cloves are a no-go for me. I'm really picky with seasonings in my pumpkin: Too much and it destroys & overpowers the pumpkin completely. I adore pumpkin things so much, that I could consume it all year, in various courses of a meal, and never tire of it... Unless those dreaded spices are included. :w00t:

I have a huge grave yard of all kinds of 'pumpkin' juices that don't have any pumpkin flavor to them for me at all (all 'spice'). I have an 'Apple Butter' juice at home (think it's by Slim's) that has those spices in it (my palate knows!) and it's totally unvapeable for me and I love apple butter. :grr: Practically every vendor that I've tried tend to be so heavy on the spices that I almost want to send them my pumpkin pie to sample, so they know what the Hell it's supposed to taste like. :p

Sorry for the spice rant... I think I'll bake a pumpkin pie this weekend to soothe my pumpkin soul. :wub:

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
HHV Yum!

Halloween Sale: 15% off all e-liquids
Now thru midnight (Eastern) on 10/31 order any e-liquid and save 15%. Use code SPOOKY15 at checkout. All e-liquids are on sale including Artisan Reserve.

Don't face the terror of empty HHV bottles! Enjoy a safe and Happy Halloween.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Hey all you tootle puffers!

I was considering going mouth to lung for awhile, since I keep getting crazy vaper's tongue, and also because I feel like kind of a fool blowing clouds at work next to all the smokers. Any suggestions? I was considering the ELeaf iCare, since it's so compact, but does anyone else have any suggestions?
I really like the Joyetech Cubis Tank -- easy to use, great flavor and completely leak-proof.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Good to see you back to liven things up for us.

I have been MIA but this is not due to anyone scaring me off. This is a very comfortable Thread.

Unfortunately, I discovered the Exterior Trim Boards on my house were in a disastrous shape. With work and then running home to pick away at it, and then full bore on the weekends it has been busy with more to complete.

I have also been a very boring Juice Junkie by scarfing back large quantities of Halo (Tribeca and Torque56), HHV (Huntsman and Serendipity), and Mr. Vape (RY4).

I still have the REO's but I am using the Provari plug and play primarily.

Ahh yes well having a basement full of those ones ain't such a bad idea. Great seeing you bud. I'm not going anywhere and as soon as my Internet is installed, I'll be on here even more. There's several threads I need to hit up, but it's not easy to do for me from a phone.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
HHV Yum!

Halloween Sale: 15% off all e-liquids
Now thru midnight (Eastern) on 10/31 order any e-liquid and save 15%. Use code SPOOKY15 at checkout. All e-liquids are on sale including Artisan Reserve.

Don't face the terror of empty HHV bottles! Enjoy a safe and Happy Halloween.

Thanks..I'm down to one bottle of steeped HHV "Legend" and need to reorder.
6 month old Legend!!!!!
Oh nom nom nom

52cb8ac304d6142bca7ea07dc9bcaca7.gif

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hmm, may have to go small on this one then to be safe, as I'm not a fan pre-mixed 'Pumpkin Pie Spice'. All of them tend to include spices in that mixture that I am less than thrilled with (cloves, allspice, and/or cardamon). I can deal with a bit of cardamon, but allspice & cloves are a no-go for me. I'm really picky with seasonings in my pumpkin: Too much and it destroys & overpowers the pumpkin completely. I adore pumpkin things so much, that I could consume it all year, in various courses of a meal, and never tire of it... Unless those dreaded spices are included. :w00t:

I have a huge grave yard of all kinds of 'pumpkin' juices that don't have any pumpkin flavor to them for me at all (all 'spice'). I have an 'Apple Butter' juice at home (think it's by Slim's) that has those spices in it (my palate knows!) and it's totally unvapeable for me and I love apple butter. :grr: Practically every vendor that I've tried tend to be so heavy on the spices that I almost want to send them my pumpkin pie to sample, so they know what the Hell it's supposed to taste like. :p

Sorry for the spice rant... I think I'll bake a pumpkin pie this weekend to soothe my pumpkin soul. :wub:
Too much spice isn't nice. I'm the same way hon, with a lot of things. I'm not really a talented baker of pies and cakes and would LOVE to try one of your's!!!! :w00t:
I leave the really complicated cooking up to the experts lol

giphy.gif

" Thurs irz how ve make ze purmpkern piz. Virst you curt up ze purmpkern...."

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hey all you tootle puffers!

I was considering going mouth to lung for awhile, since I keep getting crazy vaper's tongue, and also because I feel like kind of a fool blowing clouds at work next to all the smokers. Any suggestions? I was considering the ELeaf iCare, since it's so compact, but does anyone else have any suggestions?
I beg your pardon! :lol:
tumblr_ngk8vnCfaj1u3sn76o4_500.gif

Not a Tootle or a Tanker but I feel for you on the Vapors Tongue. I get it a lot early in the mornings. Many of my friends are using the Uwell "Crown" and have said those coils are great. Airflow is fantastic, and it top fills.
Good luck Tea. :wub:

Reactions: DJLEC

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I had a wonderful treat today. @chanelvaps stopped by the dog show I am working at. It was great to meet her, wish we had more time to go to lunch or something. But I have a wonderful face and voice to go with the name now. Meeting fellow ECFers is always a thrill. Thanks for stopping by chanel!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I had a wonderful treat today. @chanelvaps stopped by the dog show I am working at. It was great to meet her, wish we had more time to go to lunch or something. But I have a wonderful face and voice to go with the name now. Meeting fellow ECFers is always a thrill. Thanks for stopping by chanel!
Your welcome C! It was great to meet you too and next time you are here we will somehow find the time to do lunch. I loved watching the dogs and I had no idea there were so many breeds I had never heard of. Loved the look of one but now cannot remember the name. Kind of looked like a large Pomeranian. Also loved the Aussie's.
I got to meet Clnire's beautiful dog Geordi too

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Something from the Decoded line. Dr. Fogs Famous Ice Cream is good too.
30ml DECODED
Let us know how it goes with Decoded. If I'm not mistakend, they post lab tests, which I like.

On another subject, I think it was you who loved Uncle Junk's John Wayne, right or not?
Tried it at a vape shop in Brooklyn. It was nice. They ran out of 12mg, so I'll get it another time.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Your welcome C! It was great to meet you too and next time you are here we will somehow find the time to do lunch. I loved watching the dogs and I had no idea there were so many breeds I had never heard of. Loved the look of one but now cannot remember the name. Kind of looked like a large Pomeranian. Also loved the Aussie's.
I got to meet Clnire's beautiful dog Geordi too

And you met Tasha, my avatar (though she is much older now...).. Geordi is the goofy pupster.

If we can one of these days, it would be a blast to be able to have lunch and maybe some B&M hopping. You may be in CA before we would have a chance, but I truly wish you the best and am honored to meet you. Never say never!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Let us know how it goes with Decoded. If I'm not mistakend, they post lab tests, which I like.

On another subject, I think it was you who loved Uncle Junk's John Wayne, right or not?
Tried it at a vape shop in Brooklyn. It was nice. They ran out of 12mg, so I'll get it another time.
Yes Uncle Junks has several I really dig,..Jon Wayne is me favorite of the line though. :thumbs:
Dr. Fogs Famous Ice Cream I've tried. I really do love those. Idk if Premium Labs post test results? But I think I did see that on the site.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
My juice junkie ways are headed into remission. Because my moms house was left to myself and my daughter, hers in trust, now I have to buy out her trust. I have about half of the money I need and am taking a loan (hopefully) for the other half. Aside from my digging into my retirement (a no-no even when it comes to my addiction) I have no denaro. My usual juice junkie money comes from my monthly earnings and I will be using these to count as income when they review my ability to take a 150k loan. I own a little over 300k of this Burbank home now and want, WANT want to own it all. The beauty of it is I will inherit my moms property taxes which are less than 600 a year. Too good to pass up. My paid off home in Georgia gives me next to nothing in the scheme of things (the scheme of things being the cost of home buying in Burbank)
This is my goal and I am declaring it loud and clear. I will be holding myself accountable. DIY here I come. Zak will hopefully accept me as a tutor .
I will be sustain on the mounds and gobs of juice I have in the steeple and in my daily rotation box and in the fridge.
I am home in Georgia after a grueling attempt at getting out of SO Cal. Daphne was denied access twice due to heat. One time I went and got another rental car and went back home to Burbank. The other time I got comfortable at the airport and waited for the night flight out.
The first thing that occurred to me when setting foot in my home was "WOW I sure have a lot of clutter" and then I visited with my much missed cats. I had been gone for most of eight weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread