Best small e cigs? Need Help deciding

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I have an eroll. It's okay I like the auto switch, and the charging case but the tanks are just way too small. You have to refill too often. Plus battery life kinda stinks. I would just get a small ego battery vv with a vivi nova tank. Those are pretty small.

Not if you have two, and can swap one out while the dead one's charging. Used it exclusively from when I started to last week (and chain vaped, too) and still pick it up when I want something lightweight and small. Tank size isn't a huge issue; bring along an extra juice bottle for refilling if you need to.

But usually if you're out and about you're not chain vaping and won't need more than a couple of tanks worth.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm personally not a fan of the cigalikes. You might want to stick with a smaller mod that still uses a replaceable battery. My favorite device to use for stealth (ie at the cinema) is the Smoktech Gripper.

It's only $16, $4 more for the extension which enables you to use any other juice delivery device like a clearomizer, cartotank, etc. For the smaller profile look, any XL (45mm) cartomizer fits inside the mod body for a smaller form factor; just add a drip tip on top.

It uses an 18350 battery which can give you at least 7 hours of use; the batteries are small enough to carry a spare easily if you need more time than that. Available at Got Vapes and Mad Vapes.
gripper-mod-smoktech-18350.jpg Gripper with tank.jpg gripper_&_knucklehead.jpg

Gripper and the extender.

Last edited:

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
how long does the full tank last?

Well it's only .4 mls, BUT you're not generally taking really long drags. It got to the point for me that I was using it at work and was vaping about 4 tanks while there (8 hours). A bit inconvenient to keep refilling so I got a twist with some EVODS.

I'm using probably double or more than that amount of juice in my EVODS in a day. I think the delivery systems just work differently so you're not using as much juice in the eRoll as with other types of PVs.

Last edited:

bunker0617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2013
AZ
Full tank is something like six drops of juice plus refilling the tanks sucks cheap plastic flaps you have to pop off, I've never been able to refill without getting juice all over my fingers and hands. I used my eroll for about a week then stepped up to my evic and kanger Protank. It's now collecting dust in my desk drawer

vincent93

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2012
California
Full tank is something like six drops of juice plus refilling the tanks sucks cheap plastic flaps you have to pop off, I've never been able to refill without getting juice all over my fingers and hands. I used my eroll for about a week then stepped up to my evic and kanger Protank. It's now collecting dust in my desk drawer

Well if your not using it... you should pass it down to me! lol

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
...I'm using probably double or more than that amount of juice in my EVODS in a day. I think the delivery systems just work differently so you're not using as much juice in the eRoll as with other types of PVs.

Yes, the eRoll consumes the least juice among any other e-Cig, definitely much lesser than the mods. And overall it's one of the best cigalikes as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread