Not open for further replies.

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
Just made a trade in the classies and have a P+ 18350 coming to me. So glad to finally get an awesome mod made by Super-T. My question for the vets here is, what is the best looking tank on these? The one I'm getting has the beveled top also. I love Phiniac tanks and the Arry v3, but really want to find a cool tank to go on this.

Pics would be nice also! ;)

Thanks
BB

Nicblazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
Brutus,

People seem to like the Big Daddy tanks with the "Procise" finish since it matches a Precise "precisely". Personally, I use a M1 tank from Notcigs just because of the side screw with dual function : fill up your tank thru the side and also the screw maintains a pretty good hold on your cartomizer.

I had many accidents with not so good tanks, so the M1 tank is a no brainer for me with the side screw.

Can't forget the well beloved LavaTanks, some people are fanatic for those. They also seem very well made.

Edit: sorry for the lack of pics, but I'm almost sure that either snork or vaporologist has a BiG Daddy on their Precise. The pics are somewhere in this subforum. Can't remember where though....sorry

Last edited:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Just made a trade in the classies and have a P+ 18350 coming to me. So glad to finally get an awesome mod made by Super-T. My question for the vets here is, what is the best looking tank on these? The one I'm getting has the beveled top also. I love Phiniac tanks and the Arry v3, but really want to find a cool tank to go on this.

Pics would be nice also! ;)

Thanks
BB

I think the VPX Cartomator (from Nhaler) looks fantastic on the Precise line. I don't have any pics of an 18350, and don't have any pics with a Precise with a slanted top, but there is an option to get a tank with bevelled satin finish end caps that match the slanted cap nicely.

If you want to go a little more pricey and want to get a rebuildable atomizer with 4 ml tank, the Zenesis Z-Atty-Pro fits slant top precises very well and should be coming out very soon.

pplusz.jpg

Nicblazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
I think the VPX Cartomator (from Nhaler) looks fantastic on the Precise line. I don't have any pics of an 18350, and don't have any pics with a Precise with a slanted top, but there is an option to get a tank with bevelled satin finish end caps that match the slanted cap nicely.

If you want to go a little more pricey and want to get a rebuildable atomizer with 4 ml tank, the Zenesis Z-Atty-Pro fits slant top precises very well and should be coming out very soon.

pplusz.jpg

Hahaha. I forgot about those. Zen's tanks are definitely the "crème de la crème" of tanks.

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Nice!! I have that same tank, you'll love it. One of the other things I like about the VPX is that you can buy some of the parts separately, so if you decide you want a different color tube, or want different end caps, you can usually pick those up without having to buy a whole new tank. I think the Charcoal Gray and the Blue tanks look the best.

I know I'm a bad influence, but you should definitely pick up one of the Satin Finish Super-T T-Tips. I think the one in that pic is the "shorty". Makes it a really nice compact package.

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
Congrats Brutus! If your unit needs a tune up and re-finish, just let me know! It's free of charge for the life of your unit!

Thank you. I have long admired your mods and now I get to own my first, but probably not my last. I have been a battery customer for a while (speaking of which, I need some new ones) and now I get to be a member of the Super-T P+ family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread