Pp+ 18350 wooooooooooooooow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker De

Nov 22, 2011
florida
Just got my new PP+ 18350, It was a long wait for it to be available, yes a little high end (price wise), yes the bottom button has a learning curve if you have never used one, but it's all worth it! What a quality lightweight peice of machinery!
So nice, compact, light in comparison, great threads, nice hit even with or without a LR cartomizer. So sleek looking, nice finish! True attention to fine detail and specs, (and I am particular on quality)
So far so good, I hope it functions well long term because I am in love! (Post update in several months) Never give up your quality it speaks well of your company. Now if we can just get more availability and accessories made by Super T, I could save up to buy more.

NOW .. PLease a compact tank with the same finish to fit my flat top made by Super T !!! ;)

Thanks D--you're an artist

blindsight

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2011
Canada
Check out the tanks by cuseguy aka VPX Cartomator as he has tanks with the same satin finish that matches the Precise Plus that are due to arrive in stores soon!

Just got my new PP+ 18350, It was a long wait for it to be available, yes a little high end (price wise), yes the bottom button has a learning curve if you have never used one, but it's all worth it! What a quality lightweight peice of machinery!
So nice, compact, light in comparison, great threads, nice hit even with or without a LR cartomizer. So sleek looking, nice finish! True attention to fine detail and specs, (and I am particular on quality)
So far so good, I hope it functions well long term because I am in love! (Post update in several months) Never give up your quality it speaks well of your company. Now if we can just get more availability and accessories made by Super T, I could save up to buy more.

NOW .. PLease a compact Tank with the same finish to fit my flat top made by Super T !!! ;)

Thanks D--you're an artist

blindsight

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2011
Canada
Hey Walker De,

Here's the post in the Juice Tank Thread.

Blindsight...the Cartomator finish that matches the P+ is Satin. If you want the caps refinished to Satin, pm me and I'd do them for free. Here is Satin with the upcoming Beveled Top Cap and SS tube.
6c0c1a78-577d-9abb.jpg

I haven't found viewing my juice as important as I thought it would be. I tend to stare at the beauty and craftsmanship of my P+ now, instead of the juice!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread