The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best Tank for ProVari?

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by EpicPanda, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Frantic9k

Frantic9k Super Member ECF Veteran

I personally love my protank on it, add in the fact that the protank coils can be easily rebuilt and live got even better! Now I have to say originally I didn't like bottom coils, I couldn't stand the EVOD and the T3, so i just stuck to Carto tanks most of the time. One day I decided to try a Protank and I honestly have not looked back yet.

I am also one of these guys that is pretty much starting to try everything that is out there and I will most likely find something that I like even more than the Protank LOL.

2. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    Well I do agree, I like the pro-tank, along with the fact that, the coils can be rebuilt. I just went ahead and ordered the tatroe tank, its all stainless, uses the same coils as the pro-tank, other than the head it is all made in the usa. Plus they are shipping from only 1 state away from me. There are a lot of other things out there, that look as good, or better then this one. This was just the right one for me, I do like the pyrex though, and being able to see how much juice I have, but I have dropped them twice on concrete, and was lucky they didn't break. I think the pro tanks are fine as long as I am at home, but for work the tatroe's will be the one for me, plus I think they hold more juice.

3. kas122461

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    Well I just found out the tatroe tanks, I ordered were back ordered, and won't be in till monday. I just got my drip tips today, and nothing to put them on, and now I won't get them till wednesday or thursday of next week. :(
    I hate waiting, their website said they were in stock!

4. bikerbeagle

bikerbeagle Moved On ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2009
    Wichita, KS USA
    I prefer to look at it like a ROCKET SHIP! :p

5. Luther

Luther Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Winston-Salem, N.C.
    I ordered a Tatroe tank 7/3/2013 with the base and it was shipped yesterday. Looking forward to using it. I'm back and forth between the Pro tank(s) and IBtanks depending on which juice is in them.

6. kas122461

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I am in the same situation as you, got my e-mail yesterday, saying it was shipped, I choose priority mail, with a tracking number. I have tried like 10 times to track it, and nothing each time. I just e-mailed them, asking them why I can't track it, with no answer so far.

Well I just checked again, and now it is showing, that it shipped at 3:21PM today.

7. eratikmind

eratikmind Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

8. kas122461

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    All right I am getting a bit angry, My package left cig-techs at 3:21Pm yesterday, and it went to Elk grove village il. at 11:49PM yesterday. Where it has been ever sense, there is no reason that usps, could not have gotten this to me in that time frame. I would have paid for next day service. Why don't they use ups?

9. Luther

Mar 5, 2011
    Winston-Salem, N.C.
    Mine shows departed Elk Grove. Expected delivery date ...tomorrow the 10th...fingers crossed.

10. Scoop224

Scoop224 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2012
    Cincinnati
    This is the Prive "Special" Big difference between a standard Prive, and the special.

11. Luther

Mar 5, 2011
    Winston-Salem, N.C.
    Got the Tatroe today. Solid build quality. Much less airy draw. Instead of 2 full channels for air with the Protank, it only has 1 that runs only halfway across the base. Here it is on my mini. image.jpg . image.jpg

12. kas122461

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I got mine today also, I have been using it for about 30 min, I was a bit surprised, it didn't come with a coil but no biggie. With the drip tip I bought, it is about 3/8" taller than the pro-tank, mine looks the same as yours, except is on my full size 2.5, my real test will be at work tomorrow.

13. Hippieangst

Hippieangst Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Statesboro, GA
    Got myself a ProVari in the mail today, and it looks super awesome with my grooved SS Tatroe Tank.
    ProVari.jpg

14. kas122461

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    Congrats on the new provari, I got 2 of the smooth, and In about a month, I will order 2 grooved, I like to have several juices going at once.

15. raqball

raqball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    My vote is for the Z Atty Pro.

Here is my ProVari Mini 2.5 with the Z Atty Pro 2.1

Killer combo! :)

16. Hippieangst

Hippieangst Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Statesboro, GA
    I have a smooth one as well. Love these SS tanks...kinda wish there was a window in them...oh, wait, that would be a Protank.

17. kas122461

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I just saw a thread, about a new pro-tank, called pro-tank 2, where the tank comes apart, uses a seperate drip tip, looked cool, I would still break them though.

18. serenity21899

serenity21899 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2013
    Antioch IL
    I have IBTanked, Loki Labs SS1,and a Fluid Flask. All look good on a ProVari with a ProRing.

19. tnt56

tnt56 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'll agree with the Privi for the looks. Really nice quality also. Can't wait for my Privi Special to come home to daddy.

20. kas122461

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    If I had the cash, I would be ordering a lot of different things, to go on top of my provari, IB Tanked has some impresive stuff, and the kir fanis are also cool. Right now just getting some things that i can use on the go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.