The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best Tank for ProVari?

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by EpicPanda, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jethead

Jethead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2013
    Hampton, Virginia
    Considering what some of these dealers are charging for a ss and glass carto tank the Kayfun Lite being $20-$30 more or even the same in some cases, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine the best way to spend your money.

I second the Kayfun Lite!

2. Edson Arantes

Edson Arantes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2012
    Mexique
    I have a couple of carto tanks that cost $ 60 - $ 70 bucks, and still have to spend on cartos.
    The only problem I see the K- Lite is availability.

3. soba1

soba1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2013
    Van Nuys Ca., USA
    Well I can say this my Tatroe Arrived. It's a pretty nice vape on the Provari.
    I will say this although it is using the protank heads. The base of that think is a lot sturdier
    than the pro tank. I have been vaping from 5 to 5.5 volts with 2.8 resistance. Time
    will tell but I think this thing will hold up pretty well.

4. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I just saw the review of the k-fun lite, and it looks like the kind of thing i would like, looks very simple to recoil, all stainless, bottom coil, easy to fill, damn, another thing added to my list.

5. rushman

rushman Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2010
    Buffalo, NY
    The kayfun has its learning curve but once you figure it out you can't beat it. Awesome flavor, no leaks. I have the 3.1 and the lite. Is recommend saving the money and getting the lite unless you have to have a tight draw.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

6. rushman

Aug 15, 2010
    Buffalo, NY
    Oh and the matte 3.1 (beta) almost matches the satin silver on my provari. svoemesto also make a 'pv cone' that is like a pro ring but tapers down to the kayfun perfectly. I can post a pic later if you want

7. Edson Arantes

Edson Arantes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2012
    Mexique
    please do, I'd like to see that.

8. rushman

Aug 15, 2010
    Buffalo, NY
  9. kas122461

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    Well I saw the release video, and looks fairly simple, the learning curve, you are talking about, I assume is making the coil right?
    I have all ready been making coils, for the pro-tank, its not that hard. If it has a draw anything like a pro-tank, I won't have a problem with it.
    I think I saw the ring, you were talking about also, looks like a beauty ring. or pro-ring, which I need anyway.

10. kas122461

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    So that is the 3.1? I think the ring looks a bit out of place not being a satin finish, but still looks good. I think I would go with the ring, and the polished ( shiny) one and I would just get the lite one, just makes it to tall.

11. rushman

Aug 15, 2010
    Buffalo, NY
    The trick isn't the coil it is getting the wick wick set right. If it's not just right you'll have dry hit issues. It's not bad. Todd's method is the easiest. As for the ring it is similar to a pro ring but tapers in at the top to match the kayfun diameter which is narrower than the provari.
    The lite only comes in brushed for now at least. It much better in person but I agree that polished would look the best.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

12. tnt56

tnt56 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sorry it took so long for pics. Been busy but here is a cheap shot of the Privi Special on my Satin Black. With a Zantos mini drip tip for the Provari. (sorry for spelling. It's been a long day)

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.