OMG the difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlDogNewTricks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Venice, FL
I live in a pretty small town, vaping-wise and have tried the vendors that make thier own as well as the pre-mades. I just got my first shipment from mount baker Vapors. Came 2 days early and OMG, the flavors and vapor quality are so completely superior to anything that I've tried so far. To all those that have posted raves about them, my most sincere thank you. The only dark side is now that I have the taste of good juice...
:(

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
By the way, Moon Mountain Vapor is having a special right now, through Sunday. Buy one of their big bottle samplers, Lunarcy Command Module (3x 30ml) or Lunarcy Life Support (2x 50ml) and get another sampler free, so you essentially double your order. That's about 200ml of high quality juice for $40 shipped.
You must put the word BOGO in the cart comment field. Just sharing the great deal on great juice.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
By the way, Moon Mountain Vapor is having a special right now, through Sunday. Buy one of their big bottle samplers, Lunarcy Command Module (3x 30ml) or Lunarcy Life Support (2x 50ml) and get another sampler free, so you essentially double your order. That's about 200ml of high quality juice for $40 shipped.
You must put the word BOGO in the cart comment field. Just sharing the great deal on great juice.

Thanks for the heads up Rodeorat - I had been hesitant to order from Moon Mountain Vapor because I could have sworn I read their standard PG/VG blend was 70/30. I'm not allergic to PG, but it does dry me out and I don't care for the mouthfeel of higher PG juices. I went back today because of your post and ordered the Lunarcy Command Module.... I also saw that their standard blend is now 60/40 - my usual blend is 30/70, but I have vaped a lot of 50/50 with no issues so I'm hoping the 60/40 is a little closer to what I'm used to.

As for my order, I got the following:

Collision Course
Moon Rock Madness
Sweet Mother of Mercury
Dark Side Delirium
Light Side Lucidity
Buzz Berry

Can't wait to see what the hype is all about! Thanks again for the info! :toast:

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
Wow, if you're that impressed with MBV, wait till you try Ahlusions, Moon Mountain Vapor, or Heather's Heavenly Vapes. You'll be floored.

Ha Ha I couldn't agree more... There are a few more to the list as well. Haven't tried MMV yet though, might give it a try. Ahlusion is near impossible for me to order from. Have to get up early (on west coast) to order from them. MBV is what Mcdonalds is to juice, fast and cheap (but many people love them). They fill their niche very well and ship very quick. Who doesn't like a Quarter Pounder now and again.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Ahlusion, Mom & Pop most definitely, High Desert Vapes and Backwoods Brew. Life is good.

WOw You have a great journey ahead if the FDA don't close the online market down

I 2nd Ahlusions, Moon Mountain Vapor, or Heather's Heavenly
and would through in mom and pop vapor shop
if you were floored before with MBV you going to explode with these:rickroll:

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Taste is subjective.. :) I've enjoyed many of mbv's juices over MMV. Sorry, just how i feel ;)

High Desert Vapes. oh man.. I bought a ton of juice from there during a sale. I'm probably only going to keep 30 ml's of what I bought. They're light, plain, and boring, but YMMV.

I recently got some Ahlusions juices. They smell amazing. Not sure if they just need some steeping time, but they're pretty harsh on my throat. Typically why MBV wins there.

People love fuzion vapors. I just can't vape it...

So with that, i'm sure i need to go try HHV, and mom and pop :)

To each their own :)

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Thanks for the heads up Rodeorat - I had been hesitant to order from Moon Mountain Vapor because I could have sworn I read their standard PG/VG blend was 70/30. I'm not allergic to PG, but it does dry me out and I don't care for the mouthfeel of higher PG juices. I went back today because of your post and ordered the Lunarcy Command Module.... I also saw that their standard blend is now 60/40 - my usual blend is 30/70, but I have vaped a lot of 50/50 with no issues so I'm hoping the 60/40 is a little closer to what I'm used to.

As for my order, I got the following:

Collision Course
Moon Rock Madness
Sweet Mother of Mercury
Dark Side Delirium
Light Side Lucidity
Buzz Berry

Can't wait to see what the hype is all about! Thanks again for the info! :toast:

I hate this board.. I hate this board.. I hate this board... I hate this board.....
(God I love this board!)

I've been wanting try MMV for awhile since they are here in Tampa...
Got some things coming now... BOGO is too good to pass up. 6 30's for 43.00 with shipping and taxes.
Between the G/F and I we ought to find some we like.

Now watch USPS send it up to Jacksonville so they can get it across town :)

ephemerata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
I recently got some Ahlusions juices. They smell amazing. Not sure if they just need some steeping time, but they're pretty harsh on my throat. Typically why MBV wins there.

I got my order yesterday and they all hurt my throat, too! I wonder if it's the nicotine they use.

wbart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Easton, MD, USA
Maybe steeping will ease it up.. I am always up for a good TH though. That is why I have been throwing fire and ice in everything lately.

That being said there are hundreds of different sites for juice, I like elevated vapes they have several different vendors and it is like a candy store. A little bit of everything in there
I also enjoy some alice in vapeland and alien vapors from time to time
And I cannot stop until I plug my Local Vape store, Vape Dojo.... (Bryan is watching me...)

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
^^ love vape dojo. The juice always vapes so crisp and clean. Never jacks up my attys. I can crush black cherry tobacco any day. It's not really a tobacco juice as much as a smooth earthy black cherry with mild tobacco in the back.

Looks like I gotta roll with the moon mountain offer. I HATE buying 30mls of untested juice but 180mls for less than $45 delivered? heh...woah...ugh

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
Say what you will about MBV, but the thread in this very subforum stays at or near the top at all times. Lots of fans, and many of them are veteran vapers who have tried many things. They have some great juice and they are a dream to deal with.

OlDog, I'm glad you found juices you love from MBV and not at all surprised! Good luck on your vaping journey. :) And I love your handle, btw. very cute.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Still waiting on my first MMV, from Ahlusion, I just got two in from their Express line (pre-steeped) and they were Contrary Cherry and Blueberry Vanilla Cake. Both taste great, and just like they are supposed to. The Blueberry Vanilla Cake tastes like a blueberry muffin. The Contrary Cherry is a light cherry (to me, but I like dark cherries) with a creamy undertone.

Their Express are the ones that are ready to go out of the mail. Their regular can take awhile since they are mixed fresh.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I'm about to find out. I've been dedicated to MBV and generally like their juices but they are out of everything I use and I need juice. So I'm going to go a step up and give Goodlife a try.

if you want the plain jane, come talk to me lol.
i'm through half a bottle of the pink cupcake and still can't decide if its decent or poo. lol ( i think i've trashed a few tanks with it in it... mixed and not.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread