The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Beta Test withdrawal??

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by spacekitty, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Now that I, as one of the beta testers, no longer have to 'count puffs'... I don't know what to do with myself!!!

I should be sitting back and just enjoying the time I have to spend with my Pitbull (and my new Pink SS batt, too) but instead I seem to be going through some sort of puff count withdrawal... Ha!!

I have found myself going through my rather small stash of other batts, cartos and attys, keeping track of charge times and puff counts on each and every one of them, and wondering what I can do/test next...

SOMEBODY MAKE IT STOP!!! :shock:

2. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    I hear ya! We need a new assignment, whadda think?

3. AngusATAT

AngusATAT Captain Tightpants Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2009
    GA, USA
    *puff* 1
    *puff* 2
    *puff* 3
    *puff* 4
    *puff* 5
    *puff* 6....

4. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    okay.....how 'bout a contest? Which freight train vaper can kill the battery first?

okay....so no......

ah......I don't think I can help with this one......I still seem to have plenty to do. LOL. :)

5. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    I'm not quite in puff counting withdrawal, but i have a hard time counting above 5 anyway (i just did it a lot of times to get my total counts). This does give me the chance to report that my PB seems to be fully recovered from it's inadvertent bath- whew! The carto that was attached...eh not so much, but it gave it's life to protect the puppy so it's all good.

6. AngusATAT

Apr 2, 2009
    GA, USA
    Heh, might as well give me the prize right now. I've never met anyone that can kill a battery faster than me. :lol:

7. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    How about 2 batteries. I though it was my charger because I've never had 2 go out at exactly the same time but I have now. They just made the circular file for their last stop.

8. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    not so fast Capt'n.....is it actually dead yet???? LOL

5cardstud....that isn't 2 of our batteries is it? If it is PM me.....it might be the charger....

9. AngusATAT

Apr 2, 2009
    GA, USA
    Oh, you mean kill as in dead. I thought you meant drained. :oops:

10. Jackal3

Jackal3 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2010
    Cleveland OH USA
    I managed to drain 2 (@3.7v) fully charged LifePo (yellow bottom) Tenergy RCR123A 750mAh batts on an 901HV atty in my Omega train vaping in under 4hours. Is that good? lol.

11. RedDeath5

RedDeath5 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    St Joe, MI
    i just drained a pb in under 2 hours on a full charge, and it only used 3 cartos to do it...

12. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    keep trying....I can kill a Hendu charge in 45 minutes.....of course the no-hands driptip helps :)

13. basementcat

basementcat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I too am having beta test withdrawal. Also missing the social interaction of the whole experience. Oh well.

14. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Someone fell in love w/ my PB while I was waiting for a Pizza. I gave her an ECF card. I told her about the Hendu and the Gold/Pink batts. But she really loved the PB. Any word on when they will be available?

15. skydragon

skydragon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Mountain Cave
    I have mine charging right now and it still looks as sleek and shiny as it did when I got it.

16. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    Lovin' my PB!

17. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Mine, too!! I love how the finish doesn't really show fingerprints, but I still find myself polishing it with my t-shirt all the time anyway... and wiping the lipstick off the end!! LOL!!

18. tornado9015

tornado9015 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2010
    Braintree
    Sorry if I'm threadjacking, but how does one get to be a beta tester? I will sacrifice what little sanity I have left counting puffs and methodically measuring juice if it means I get to try some cool new equipment.

19. RedDeath5

RedDeath5 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    St Joe, MI
    be in the right place at the right time...that's all the advice i can give you.

20. ladydeth

ladydeth Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2010
    PA
    No hands drip tip??

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.