Terminators for Beta test

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjaguar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
simi valley, ca
ok, it works perfectly, I've run it up and down it's scale and tried to get it hot, the most I got was mildly warm, the carto was hotter than the terminator. the adjustments are good, looks good, rock solid piece of equipment. I'll keep beating it up. only 2 issues I have have already been addressed, length and needs an 808 end (which I will fix with a drill). these things are sweet! my xhaler might get some use again now.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
ok, it works perfectly, I've run it up and down it's scale and tried to get it hot, the most I got was mildly warm, the carto was hotter than the terminator. the adjustments are good, looks good, rock solid piece of equipment. I'll keep beating it up. only 2 issues I have have already been addressed, length and needs an 808 end (which I will fix with a drill). these things are sweet! my xhaler might get some use again now.

They sound pretty good Mrjag

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
yup, I'm thoroughly impressed, but I shouldn't be, as we ARE talking about Dr Buzzetti here. I may have to order one for my dad. he's still vaping kr808d-1 std batteries. he'd love this.

Hey Buzzkill, what's the selling price on these gonna be?

I believe he posted somewhere $39.95.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread