Better taste on empty tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phorumph

Aug 30, 2013
Cyprus
Hi,

I have a Kanger Protank 2 and today I wanted to let it empty completely just to see how it is (I am very new to this, only 1 week and 2 days). I turned it upside down and no liquid came down for like 10 minutes.

Despite this, the taste of my vanilla e liquid is much much better than when the liquid has visible levels in the tank.

Am I just crazy or anyone else experienced this? Any logical explanation?

I'll test this with the next tank and another flavor, maybe is just a coincidence...

The head is standard 1.8 ohm head that came with the tank (Evic reads it as 1.9 ohm). I have set 7.5W which translates in 3.77V on screen.

Sloveez

Sep 7, 2013
United States
Wow!! Someone else noticed this, therefore I'm not crazy!!

Obviously I am seeing the same problem and thought it was just me. I would recharge my battery or put a freshly charged battery in and I noticed the taste got better with a "fuller" tank. Right now I'm looking at a tank that a little under 1/2 full and the taste it good on a fresh battery.

Hmmmm...

Sebastien

Sep 24, 2013
France
It is not a problem guys, you just found out you prefer when it is alittle bit more "dry".
Protank is a BCC so the wick is always feed with liquid (too much maybe, this is the problem), so in the end of the tank the small amount of liquid do not put enough pressure and the feeding is lower.It you watch the base of your protank more accurately, there are ways to improve it to suit you better !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread