BF RDA for nicotine salts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmonday

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2014
Carmel, California
I'm interested in setting up a bottom feed atomizer for vaping nicotine salts. Most of my friends use Juuls or refillable Nicotine Salts specific vapes and I have grown to really enjoy the hit. I assume it will have to be something single coil with restricted airflow that I can build high resistance coils on. Any suggestions?

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I'm interested in setting up a bottom feed atomizer for vaping Nicotine Salts. Most of my friends use Juuls or refillable Nicotine Salts specific vapes and I have grown to really enjoy the hit. I assume it will have to be something single coil with restricted airflow that I can build high resistance coils on. Any suggestions?
Hi,
You can use any type of nicotine you desire in any device you desire.
You are being marketed too and misled.
Buy/use any topper/mod you like.
Adjust nicotine strength to suit.

What RDA are you using now?
Do you MTL or DTL?
Single or dual coil?
Regulated or mech?
Budget?

Cheers
I

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
If it's an mtl RDA you want, I'd look around for a classic. Vicious Ant Cyclone probably was the best one I've ever used. Mark Bugs Chalice, maybe? They were good too. Maybe score a Nuppin off the classifieds. Newer, look into the Jorda B .

But, as Izan said, you can use nic salts the same way you use any nic.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The Geekvape Ammit MTL RDA and the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDA are good choices as well.
I have the geekvape ammit mtl rda on the way from China. I won it but I’m pretty excited to try it. I’m a single coil builder just because I’m lazy and they’re easier. All the reviews say it’s a nice restricted pull which is just how I like it. I love the deck too, looks super easy to build. Nice deep juice wells and I’m gonna order a Pico Squeeze 2 to squonk with it. It’ll be my first attempt at squonking and I’ll be sure to post how it goes.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Look into the Jorda B. I bought it based on a recommendation from @Mark Todd . From a true mtl to a restricted dtl, it's a fantastic bf single coil atty. Flavor is off the charts and it's quiet and smooth . 2 enthusiastic thumbs up.
rps20180619_154853.jpg

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
There's also this:

Hellvape X DukunVape Anglo 24mm BF RDA | Vape Atomizer

I'm 99% DL these days, but this looks like it could be a good option for a MTL 24mm RDA. I've thought about picking one up, will have to go for it soon and give it a try.

I would be interested in giving MTL a try again with a squonk. I'll bet with the right build and bumping my nic level up, I could go all day without having to refill my bottle.

Oh yeah, if I recall from seeing a YT review on this, it's more of a loose MTL, to a restricted DL. Not sure what you're looking for. When I switch over from DL, I prefer a pretty open MTL. This seems like it's got a decent number of airflow options.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

mrmonday

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2014
Carmel, California
Hi,
You can use any type of nicotine you desire in any device you desire.
You are being marketed too and misled.
Buy/use any topper/mod you like.
Adjust nicotine strength to suit.

What RDA are you using now?
Do you MTL or DTL?
Single or dual coil?
Regulated or mech?
Budget?

Cheers
I
Maybe if you've got lungs of steel you can. I believe the nic level in a Juul is 56mg, I definitely won't be using that in my DL RDAs. I clearly stated what I wanted in my OP...Single coil, highly restrictive draw, bottom feed.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Maybe if you've got lungs of steel you can. I believe the nic level in a Juul is 56mg, I definitely won't be using that in my DL RDAs. I clearly stated what I wanted in my OP...Single coil, highly restrictive draw, bottom feed.
In Izan' defense, 56mg isn't a type of nicotine. Your op stated you wanted an atty that you can run nic salt in. He's right....you can run regular nic or nic salt in whatever atty you choose. You're the one that mentioned juul. Nic salt doesn't mean high nic....it means less throat hit when using high nic. You can have 1mg nic salt if you want. Why jump on a guy just trying to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread