Status
Not open for further replies.

Skibadabomski

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Tokyo
I started off with a GGTS and drip tipped it for enough time for me to quit smoking and then I bought a penelope and a GG Stealth and was quite pleased.

Then on a whim I just bought a Provari Mini V2 and I actually just bought it as like multimeter that I can also vape on. So I'm there making my first wrap and it's working but not so good. Still drip tripping and then I picked up the Provari and kind of mumbled to myself " how many times do I press to switch this thing on?" stuck a battery in and slapped the Penelope on and just pressed the button and WHAM !! my eyes lit up.
Played with the settings and adjusted it so as it hit my sweet spot and bloody nora it's awesome.

Now I'm carrying my GGTS as a drip tip for alternative flavoring but for playing with mods and learning the ropes the Provari is not just great but educational.

But the silence of having an atomizer tucked into that GGTS in mini mode and with a well working atomizer the GG vapes much better but the Provari is teaching a lot.

Basically I'm happy with having both. Won't be selling either. I will be buying more GGs stuff and I'll be getting a spare Provari Thats for sure.

TH'er

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2012
In the Ocean
I like the self defense part. Now if we can only get someone to mod the endcap to one similiar to the Surefire Porcupine we'll be in great shape. Or maybe it'll teach em to keep their hands off of what doesn't belong to them.. lol

4g0mrt.jpg

I love my provari for the exact reason you dislike it. Its solid and heavy in my hand. I'll admit there are times its ungainly and it really looks garrish at a formal occasion but for the day to day it can't be beat. And as an added bonus it doubles as a self defense tool!
My point is taste in hardware is as subjective as taste in juice. There really is no perfect vape, just the perfect vape for you

Last edited:

all_in_ashes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
So Cal
I'm very close to springing for a Provari. I have a LT that I like a lot, but have been looking for a backup/second device. I've been bouncing back and forth between a LT V2, Vamo, Zmax and the Provari. It's so hard to make up my mind, but I keep coming back to the Provari since I've heard so many great things from people who have one.

Sisq0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Varna, Bulgaria
well it is too expensive for my budget... I like it but I could easily get 3 apollo vtubes or 2 lavatube v2

If these will work for you, go for it. I chose the provari for the features AND the looks.
The Apollos look cheaply made and the Lavatube V2 is just HUGE... but that's just me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread