Billow RTA by EHPRO & Eciggity

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronnbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2014
Sawmills, NC, USA
Well, I just got an Orchid V3 and have had some issues with it, standard stuff, leaks, dry hits, and most importantly, not enough liquid capacity. This looks like it might fit the bill nicely. I was gonna pull the trigger on the V4 and a Lemo for my driving vape set up, but I think I can hold onto the kayfun for a bit longer. Not sure about the pre order though, and how well does Ehpro do with the screws on their clones? My kayfun lite is a an Ehpro and I was pretty happy with the screws on that.
I have had good luck with my Ehpro screws. It has been for RDAs but why would they start skimping out on cheap screws now.

Frocket

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
north Carolina
The juice channel placement looks interesting. Lots of real estate on the deck between the channels and the airflow. First thing I'd try is full wicks just on the deck, over top of the channels. However, with a one piece chimney and that channel placement, could be tricky.

On a deck like that, I see no reason to put wick in the channels at all. Considering the raised airflow and deck space, may not even have to cover them.

BOOM!

Blktmnt

Dec 15, 2013
Augusta, GA
Crap, I just got my Orchid v4 last week and now this is a better version of that. My problems with the orchid is the plastic tank (which i fix with a quartz kit) but now filling it from the top is a pain since the quartz kit blocks the bottom fill hole.

I was about to pull the trigger on a Lemo since it had glass and 4-5ML but this thing looks like it covers all that.

IM IN.

Ryan Lee

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2014
Kansas
www.youtube.com
Glass tank, quality gaskets much like the nautilus, tried and true orchid style deck, raised cyclops deck holes, dual 2.5mm airflow slots with adjustability. If you are a rda/rta junky and like a dual coil deck option with HUGE airflow options, you would be crazy not pick this 22mm device up for such a low price of $30.00 from a highly reputable company like ecigitty. I have purchased a ton from their site, and nothing but a pleasure was had. these guys know their stuff, and the Billow will take the bread I will guarantee it! Better jump on it now, once these guys are discovered, they will have a hard time keeping up with demand. Mark my words, the Billow will be the go to for the times!

I'm very interested in this tank - Anyone know if she has an adjustable airflow poke.gif ? And if so, how/where is it? Thankie excited.gif !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread