Billow RTA by EHPRO & Eciggity

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodeo302

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2014
Minnesota
One day someone will make an rta with ALL the features! Why they haven't yet is a mystery! If this one had a two piece chimney (O.K. I can manage with one but the option would be nice), an airflow ring (having to remove the atty to adjust is just silly), and top fill cap, it would be perfect! (I reserve the right to change my opinion without notice).
Have you checked out the fogger v5 it's top fill, airflow on the side, has post holes, and pretty decent airflow for an rta.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
One day someone will make an RTA with ALL the features! Why they haven't yet is a mystery! If this one had a two piece chimney (O.K. I can manage with one but the option would be nice), an airflow ring (having to remove the atty to adjust is just silly), and top fill cap, it would be perfect! (I reserve the right to change my opinion without notice).

Let's add juice flow to the feature list :)

CloudKick

Verified Member
Oct 30, 2014
San Clemente, CA
One day someone will make an RTA with ALL the features! Why they haven't yet is a mystery! If this one had a two piece chimney (O.K. I can manage with one but the option would be nice), an airflow ring (having to remove the atty to adjust is just silly), and top fill cap, it would be perfect! (I reserve the right to change my opinion without notice).
And you need to adjust the airflow on the fly because? I personally don't want my airflow to change after I get it the way I want it, the reason manufacturers are building screw's into their AFC devices

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Lung hits for me, so the only option I ever use on a tank is full open. Lemo will be here tomorrow, and I've been watching this one as well. Does anyone have build pics of this thing?

BOOM!

I don't think anyone has one in hand yet. Mine will be arriving this week, hopefully before Thanksgiving. Be nice to have a long weekend to play with it.

Nicotinologist

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
Long Beach, California
You mean because they start leaking out when they get to be two third empty? LOL. I don't pay much attention about the taste at that point of the game. I panic about getting home on time to get it refilled. Oh, by the way, my Vapor Shark is coming in on the 24th of this month. I will use Ni200 on my Billow, it is suppose to arrive on Friday, 28th.

Last edited:

Frocket

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
north Carolina
You mean because they start leaking out when they get to be two third empty? LOL. I don't pay much attention about the taste at that point of the game. I panic about getting home on time to get it refilled. Oh, by the way, my Vapor Shark is coming in on the 24th of this month. I will use Ni200 on my Billow, it is suppose to arrive on Friday, 28th.
I've been using 30 gauge nickel twisted with 30 gauge kanthal on my Erlprinz. Temp control works fine with that, and the kanthal adds enough stability that it's easier to work with. I already twisted some more up to use with the Lemo when it arrives tomorrow.

BOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread