Bionic Vapor - 50% off TRIPLE EVENT! 30ML/$7.49, referral event that could get you 30ML for $1.99/60% discount code on first purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I'm so glad I ordered heavens temptation, even though I wasn't fond of the description. I love it!! I'm getting the walnut, ripe banana, chocolate and a little bit of "bread", I'm so surprised because I tried other banana nut breads from other vendors and did not like it so I didn't think I'd like this one. Oh boy was I wrong!

I'm a bit bummed about the custard though. It smelled great, but I was getting a bit of a plastic taste. It hasn't steeped 2 weeks yet so I'm gonna let it sit.

I think I'm gonna let the Cinnamon delight sit with the custard and give it a full 2 weeks before I try it.

Seems like JC said there wasn't any walnuts in it. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
I'm so glad I ordered heavens temptation, even though I wasn't fond of the description. I love it!! I'm getting the walnut, ripe banana, chocolate and a little bit of "bread", I'm so surprised because I tried other banana nut breads from other vendors and did not like it so I didn't think I'd like this one. Oh boy was I wrong!

I'm a bit bummed about the custard though. It smelled great, but I was getting a bit of a plastic taste. It hasn't steeped 2 weeks yet so I'm gonna let it sit.

I think I'm gonna let the Cinnamon delight sit with the custard and give it a full 2 weeks before I try it.
Happy to hear you liked it!

I'm quite surprised so many people have liked Custard Assault fresh off the mailbox so much. Personally, I need to give it at least one week before vaping it to truly enjoy the rich decadent texture, which becomes more prominent as it ages.

My first impression of Cinnamon Delight and Heaven's Temptation is they're both outstanding!

I'm using my Sigelie 20W with a single 1.5 ohm coil on an Atomic rda. The BOD is June 9, 2014.

CD comes through as a nice soft bakery cinnamon with the danish flavor right alongside. The icing comes through on the exhale and it leaves a nice aftertaste. It's spot on for a delicious cinnamon bun, not too sweet and not overpowering. I find that the flavor shines at 11-11.5 watts as that's when the icing flavor came through for me. I have the other well-known cinnamon bun flavor and haven't been able to vape more than 1/4 of it since March because it's so strong. I like this one much better.

HT has a nice soft chocolate flavor that blends with a fresh banana bread taste. I didn't pick up on the nutty flavor yet, but that's okay with me since I'm not that fond of nutty flavors. The chocolate comes through more on lower wattage and the fresh banana flavor starts to come out at a little higher wattage. Once that happens they blend very well together and leave a nice aftertaste.

Both of these flavors have ADV potential for me. The flavors are strong enough without being in your face and neither is too sweet. I can't wait to see how they develop with a little more steep time. JC, you have 2 winners in my book! :toast:

P.S. I'm still loving the Custard Assault. I haven't stopped vaping it yet. :)
Thank you! I've also been vaping CA way too much, but I'm itching to switch back to Heaven's Temptation :D

Seems like JC said there wasn't any walnuts in it. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
Yup, no walnuts. It's almonds :)

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Their set was okay. I was more excited to see Motionless in White and Mayday Parade. I had to miss Mayday Parade though cuz I was in line to meet Ben Bruce from Asking Alexandria. I could still hear Mayday from where I was but I couldn't see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love their music, but I really mainly want to see them to support their bass player. He has a brain tumor and is taking chemo even during tour. He had a seizure the very first night of Warped and still keeps going.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
Bored Bionic Minions?

mouths.JPG

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Now to put it away to steep. When will you have storm back in stock?
Well the plan was, since it's a short run, that it would not come back again and either Tropical Cruise or Storm Cruise would stay. However a revamp of both is coming and in their place a brand new line of three Cruise flavors dividing all the fruits that make up their recipes plus a few new treats will take their place. Even though they won't show up, I still have the recipe so I can still make it. I can probably add a product called "Custom Order" where you'll have a little box to put in any discontinued flavor that you want. Although I highly believe if you liked both Cruises, you'll love these three even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread