Bionic Vapor - 50% off TRIPLE EVENT! 30ML/$7.49, referral event that could get you 30ML for $1.99/60% discount code on first purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Maybe you'll get lucky and win that Dream giveaway, seems I saw your post there, not sure. If not you need to enter. I won the last one, We're set for devices for quite a while I think. VTR, 134, and LVT from contest. 2 vamos, and the SVD we bought. Oh plus still have out original Ego's. Get s sampler from JC, how can anyone not like his juices.

Yep, I entered that one too...would be nice to win. I'm pretty happy with what I have for devices for myself...my fave is my Reo, but also love my mvp and vv3..also have a kamry k101 which I used mostly for drip testing juices. All my egos I ended up passing down to my son so I don't have any of those left.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Yes I do...and she is all for it...let's me vape in the office as much as I want, as long as no clients are here...trying to get her converted over too...she loves checking out my gear and flavors.

Sent you a PM with a PIFF contest. I haven't entered but maybe I will for your boss. :)

add... I just entered :)

Last edited:

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I am having a horrible vape day again today... My 2 900 mah batts are dead before that 1600 is charged... need to figure the best way to fix this problem... more chargers or bigger batts. Think chargers will be the cheapest... a little more effort but something I can afford. Now I am going to go stare at my batt on the charger til the light turns green :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread