Bionic Vapor - 50% off TRIPLE EVENT! 30ML/$7.49, referral event that could get you 30ML for $1.99/60% discount code on first purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana
That'll teach you to step away from your computer. :ohmy:

Sorry... I had that condition of body and mind such as that which typically recurs for several hours every night, in which the nervous system is relatively inactive, the eyes closed, the postural muscles relaxed, and consciousness practically suspended.

What?...it could have been 15 so whatcha complainin' for ? :p

Shhhh..... no ideas :glare:

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Hmm can you request menthol with day in Miami? Or would that ruin the flavor profile?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Not at all, I wouldn't go overboard on it though. A light cool exhale is what (IMO) pairs best with Dance With Miami if you go that route.

For custom requests a little note on the comment's section will do. :)

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
Sorry... I had that condition of body and mind such as that which typically recurs for several hours every night, in which the nervous system is relatively inactive, the eyes closed, the postural muscles relaxed, and consciousness practically suspended.

That's okay. Just don't let it happen again. :glare: ;)

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Yes I do...and she is all for it...let's me vape in the office as much as I want, as long as no clients are here...trying to get her converted over too...she loves checking out my gear and flavors.

Try a gifting her a device and some juice that you think she'd like. Might just push her over the edge to try it. When my wife and I started it was from our Christmas present our son got us. At the beginning we didn't even intend to quit, just cut down on our analog use. Just over 2 months later I quit then my wife followed about 2 weeks later. Neither one of us has even considered going back since then.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Try a gifting her a device and some juice that you think she'd like. Might just push her over the edge to try it. When my wife and I started it was from our Christmas present our son got us. At the beginning we didn't even intend to quit, just cut down on our analog use. Just over 2 months later I quit then my wife followed about 2 weeks later. Neither one of us has even considered going back since then.

Yeah I've thought about doing that a few times...she keeps saying she's going to go get a setup, but then she just doesn't do it. She tried the Blu's last year and they just didn't cut it for her so she gave up. But she's seen how I've now gone almost 7 months without a cigarette and on much better gear, so now her interest is definitely piqued. I think you're right though, I'm just gonna have to gift her with a decent setup to get her going.

Sorry I wasn't being sexist, just habits of an older person.

Not sexist...generally most attorneys are male, so no big deal. :)

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Yeah I've thought about doing that a few times...she keeps saying she's going to go get a setup, but then she just doesn't do it. She tried the Blu's last year and they just didn't cut it for her so she gave up. But she's seen how I've now gone almost 7 months without a cigarette and on much better gear, so now her interest is definitely piqued. I think you're right though, I'm just gonna have to gift her with a decent setup to get her going.

Not sexist...generally most attorneys are male, so no big deal. :)

Maybe you'll get lucky and win that Dream giveaway, seems I saw your post there, not sure. If not you need to enter. I won the last one, We're set for devices for quite a while I think. VTR, 134, and LVT from contest. 2 vamos, and the SVD we bought. Oh plus still have out original Ego's. Get s sampler from JC, how can anyone not like his juices.

Elithea L Burger

May 22, 2014
Home
Yes I do...and she is all for it...let's me vape in the office as much as I want, as long as no clients are here...trying to get her converted over too...she loves checking out my gear and flavors.

With to my doctor and he's all for to too, even said a new study just dropped with positive results

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread