Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I think believe it or not I have found the one USPS location worse than Opa Locka. I have VapeMail winnings coming from there.
It's Sugar Land Tx. I think that maybe being Texas they might still be using pony express.
Sugarland to Houston (35 whopping miles) left on 9/30 @7 pm. arrived 10/02 @ 10 pm. .7 MPH. Now that's first class service if I've ever seen it.:facepalm:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I found this post in another thread, and decided that this contest is a great place for it to get some exposure. Yasmin817 is a proud minion and deserves our support. I will probably post this every 10 pages or so while I'm on the forum. If I upset anyone that thinks I'm using it to get a better chance at winning then I will take my name out of the running. This is just a nice thing for all of us to do. Dysfunctional though we may be we are a family and this is what family does. So without further ado

Hey vaping family ....

I was hoping to ask a favor of you .....

I was hoping you may do something for me ...

My hubby has applied for a $150,000 grant to start an organic aquaponics farm. This has been his dream for a long time. He needs at least two hundred fifty votes by 10/17 for his application to be reviewed by the panel.

https://www.missionmainstreetgrants....s/detail/11465

It only takes a few clicks, but you have to use your facebook, twitter, linked-in, or google account to verify that the same people don't vote more than once. They don't ask you for any personal information, and the "cyber identity" you use is not shared or visible to others.

Thank you for lending a helping hand!

Good luck to all in the contest
I've edited her original post a little to remove some info that has nothing to do with the request but, has to do with the origin of this post.

BTW Yasmin has no idea I have done this.

Last edited:

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
I found this post in another thread, and decided that this contest is a great place for it to get some exposure. Yasmin817 is a proud minion and deserves our support. I will probably post this every 10 pages or so while I'm on the forum. If I upset anyone that thinks I'm using it to get a better chance at winning then I will take my name out of the running. This is just a nice thing for all of us to do. Dysfunctional though we may be we are a family and this is what family does. So without further ado

Hey Vaping family ....

I was hoping to ask a favor of you .....

I was hoping you may do something for me ...

My hubby has applied for a $150,000 grant to start an organic aquaponics farm. This has been his dream for a long time. He needs at least two hundred fifty votes by 10/17 for his application to be reviewed by the panel.

https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/business/detail/11465
It only takes a few clicks, but you have to use your facebook, twitter, linked-in, or google account to verify that the same people don't vote more than once. They don't ask you for any personal information, and the "cyber identity" you use is not shared or visible to others.

Thank you for lending a helping hand!

Good luck to all in the contest
I've edited her original post a little to remove some info that has nothing to do with the request but, has to do with the origin of this post.

BTW Yasmin has no idea I have done this.

done. im vote #8 :D

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Morning all, had a long day yesterday and I'm dragging this morning.

th3D20Smiles20133.gif

I tried voting earlier on Yasmins link and it didn't do anything when I pressed the vote button. Don't know if it's because of my browser settings or what, but it's too early in the morning for me to figure it out.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Morning all, had a long day yesterday and I'm dragging this morning.

th3D20Smiles20133.gif

I tried voting earlier on Yasmins link and it didn't do anything when I pressed the vote button. Don't know if it's because of my browser settings or what, but it's too early in the morning for me to figure it out.

I compared the original link to the one I posted, changed it back to the original. This might make a diff.

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
Hey Prophet, what's up. How close to sugar land are you? That's gotta be a one horse town and they share it. It's the only reason I can think of to explain my earlier post. two days from Sugar Land to Houston WOW

About 5 hours away. Sugarland is actually a really nice area down there. Very hoity toity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread