Status
Not open for further replies.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Yeah, I figured you all would. I just didn't want to be accused of not saying anything.

I can do that... But I have that quote from leannebug in my sig, and if I change anything other than the picture, I don't get lines of text anymore, on account of my supplier associate status. My old sig just kinda got grandfathered in, as it were. So until someone (a mod) says something about that, I'll go ahead and change it. Until then, Just bookmark the web-page :D (better yet, put in on your toolbar... It's only 1 click away!)

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
Playing the ole trump card, eh?

Try setting it to your homepage. That way you can still turn your computer off!

There's also a button to "use current pages", which will allow multiple taps on startup!
... you can have one for LF.com, and one for our ECF sub forum!

Might as well, I'm here almost anytime I'm on the computer, anyway. Can't remember the last time I turned mine off. That's sad!

GABlue

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Atlanta, GA
www.motivapeusa.com
Received my second eGo yesterday and my Riva today. Love em both. Only prob is one of the atomizers on the eGo is toast. Never had one go out that fast before.

Can't wait till LF gets in the other Riva's (especially the Titanium).

Sooo glad I didnt miss out on the eGo sale! I love these things:vapor:

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Received my second eGo yesterday and my Riva today. Love em both. Only prob is one of the atomizers on the eGo is toast. Never had one go out that fast before.

Can't wait till LF gets in the other Riva's (especially the Titanium).

Sooo glad I didnt miss out on the eGo sale! I love these things:vapor:

Uh oh... looks like they're gonna need a lot more Titanium Rivas LoL

GABlue

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Atlanta, GA
www.motivapeusa.com
I love it so far... I started with the smokestik and tried this. I really like both but love this!!! Vapor plumes are more grand and thraot hit is better. Just more to get used to... I do think I will need to get carto's. I like dripping, but not all the time. Any suggestions?

Actually, I'm trying the carto's for the first time as I type this. Just got my Riva from LF today along with some other stuff ie. cartridges, carto's, juice. So, after watching a youtube video on how to fill a cartomizer I tried it myself. So far, so good. I notice that the flavor seems to come through alot better than a regular cartridge. The question is now, how long will this carto last before I have to fill it again?

VicTweezy

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Norfolk, VA
So I ordered my eGo for a daily vape at work, instead of lugging around a ScrewDriver mkII in my pocket. The eGo fits nicely into a Pen pocket on the left arm of the standard ABU, and makes a nice hiding spot if one of "them" walks into the room mid vape. But to the reason I'm back to this thread.

I've been using standard TW attys for... months now i guess. The attys that came with my eGo set just seem to be sub-par to what I've become used to. First thing I do is yank out the bridge, and it still felt, kind of weak, even after a short break in. Not a real big deal to me, as I have a stock of TW attys, but did anyone else think there atty was weak? I'm not versed on who produces what attys, or where other than "Made in China". Anyone have some input?

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Actually, I'm trying the carto's for the first time as I type this. Just got my Riva from LF today along with some other stuff ie. cartridges, carto's, juice. So, after watching a youtube video on how to fill a cartomizer I tried it myself. So far, so good. I notice that the flavor seems to come through alot better than a regular cartridge. The question is now, how long will this carto last before I have to fill it again?

Once I tried cartos.. I couldn't go back!
The longevity really depends on a lot of factors. Mostly, your personal vaping habits. Cartos should generally be good through about 3-6ml of liquid. Though as I said, there are many variables, and this is only a guideline.

So I ordered my eGo for a daily vape at work, instead of lugging around a ScrewDriver mkII in my pocket. The eGo fits nicely into a Pen pocket on the left arm of the standard ABU, and makes a nice hiding spot if one of "them" walks into the room mid vape. But to the reason I'm back to this thread.

I've been using standard TW attys for... months now i guess. The attys that came with my eGo set just seem to be sub-par to what I've become used to. First thing I do is yank out the bridge, and it still felt, kind of weak, even after a short break in. Not a real big deal to me, as I have a stock of TW attys, but did anyone else think there atty was weak? I'm not versed on who produces what attys, or where other than "Made in China". Anyone have some input?

TW atomizers, as far as I know should be genuine Joyetech. Just like the ones we sell at LF (and come with the EGO its). Maybe they have a different resistance? It is entirely possible TW asked them to customize the resistance.

Are you speaking of LR or standard atomizers?
do you mean the 510 or the EGO atties?

the more info, the better able someone might be to assist.

VicTweezy

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Norfolk, VA
Are you speaking of LR or standard atomizers?
do you mean the 510 or the EGO atties?

the more info, the better able someone might be to assist.

Don't take my question as a negative comment to you! I'm very happy with product, price, and shipping, just felt that the attys weren't on par with what I am used to in terms of vapor production, TH, and flavor generation. I not saying it was bad, just not up to the level of expectations that I have become accustom to with this load out and a different atty.

I use standard TW 510 attys bridgeless, not LR, or anything fancy like that I use on a daily vape set up, Ms T's liquid, and a drip tip.

To my knowledge 510 attys were the same as eGo attys, with the exception of the Mega, which is longer, and the other crazy super sized one that is much fatter, and eliminates the cone due to it's size.

Cheers on the super fast reply!

Last edited:

VicTweezy

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Norfolk, VA
I think your right. All the more reason to bring a production facility to the USA. Maybe build it in one of the tobacco fields here in VA. Employ all the people who are going to be jobless once Vaping officially takes over, and drives BT out of business. Hahaha.

I was curious if anyone else got part of the not so good run. I got killer batteries though, one lasts a whole 12 hour shift for me, so I think I'll count my blessings rather than get worked up over 2 consumable parts not being a shining example of Chinese production.

Cheers again on the fast reply.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
No offense taken amigo!
Just trying to get some more info.
When I say Ego atty, I Mean ego xl mega eliminate cone attty. it makes sense. you have 510, 510 mega, ego type a, and ego type b, and then their are standard and LR. The lingo for these things gets more complicated every month, and I feel like simplicity is nice. imagine how hard it is for me to eplain all this stuff to a newbie when they call! :laugh:

maybe Abe's right about the batch issue. I don't vape atty's anymore. I'm a carto kid!
We have serious batch issues when it comes to cartomizers. I recommend the LR 306's. Something about them... can't put my finger on it. have yyou tried the atties from the RIVA kits? they are not joyetech, but they are generally well received...

I can probably hook you up if you wanna try them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread