Blargh. VG Clogging My Throat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeew...so I got this DELICIOUS lime flavor juice, 12mg on the nic, I love the flavor so much but...I realize that since I started vaping it v. my former PG-heavy juice (this one is VG-heavy), I feel like my throat is clogged and I just can't clear it.

Or...like my throat is swollen shut or something. Not completely shut, obviously, that would be trouble. :p

So sad, but I may have to ditch this juice. I even just bought a new bottle (I was mixing the old one with a stronger nic percentage to get about 12% and notice some clogginess but it didn't really register).

Anybody else not keen on VG?

Thanks RBBR...yeah, I just ordered a lime menthol from realvapor or something to that effect (have to go back and look)...70% PG/30% VG.

For now I'm playing Dr. Frankenstein...I added just a little bit of water (maybe 5%?) to the juice...vaped and it tastes good, much less vapor but that part doesn't bother me.

I just hate to waste this bottle...plus now I have to wait on the next bottle. :) Really I should just not be lazy, and call my local vape shop and ask for percentages on all their brands and look them up. Will probably do that this coming week. It's way more convenient to go pick up my juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread