Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Don't worry, this thread will die quickly ....
ANYTHING that you would do to make your vaping Equipment beautiful is welcome here. Accessories, drip tips, cases, polishes, covers, etc.
As the owner of several wooden mods, I prefer Howards' Feed and Wax (which is overdue. I need to get off my .... on that one.)
I also have several brass rba's and doors that this old Navy guy uses Brasso for (again, overdue)
I have a couple of custom made drip tips (which I paid way too much for) from Mole Mountain Art.
5XYjAj6.jpg

So, how do you 'BLING" your Gear ?

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
full
full
full

Custom hand blown pyrex "tree frog" cartotank from High Desert Vapes on an AltSmoke BB mech mod. Bella Tank end caps on a custom Phiniac pyrex tank on an AltSmoke Silver Bullet mech mod.

full
full

Triple-V pyrex cartotank with pyrex drip tip. AGA-T RTA with colored pyrex replacement glass on Provari standard and Provari Mini with extension tubes and wide base.
full

Custom pyrex drip tip on a V-MOD XL squonk mech.

full
TrueStone drip tip on AGA-T and SB.

full

Provari with rare chrome battery extension end cap.

full

IBTanked cartotank with Knucklehead drip tip on Mini Provari.

All of the above gear was purchased and used 2012 - 2013, no longer in use and no longer in production.

Last edited:

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
No bling here, unless silicone rings and a wrist lanyard count.

IMG-20181020-160819.jpg

I did put a sticker from my favorite flashlight store on the Rover X though.
I pick form over fashion but do consider appearance when assembling a modular device. And I did order some black tapered tips after noticing my see through resembled baby bottles.

Nice thread.
:pop:

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
My lesson in torching was short and sweet - I scorched an original Hornet RBA.
Torching requires low heat and patience.
Mods are a lot easier than attys. The metal is a lot thinner on attys. I had the best results using the stoves at work. Nice big, hot (but not too hot) flame.

Last edited:

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Loving this thread, keep 'em coming. I will try to get pics in a few days.

@Baditude , I wondered if you still had the SB's. I have the baby SB. Imo, best buttons ever on those things. They still look nice even with all the new, shinies out there. I remember when you and @YoureFired had the market cornered on SB's. I helped him get a rare gold plated one that he eventually sold back to the wife of the modder, she said there were only 2 made and she really wanted it.

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    @Baditude , I wondered if you still had the SB's. I have the baby SB. Imo, best buttons ever on those things. They still look nice even with all the new, shinies out there. I remember when you and @YoureFired had the market cornered on SB's. I helped him get a rare gold plated one that he eventually sold back to the wife of the modder, she said there were only 2 made and she really wanted it.
    I no longer have the white Silver Bullet pictured above. The last time I saw it my son was using it, and that was in 2014 when I was working at the vape shop. I do have a black one still (below pic), but I haven't used it in about 2 years. I'm using regulated mods exclusively now.

full

I still have the black BB, too. (Baby Bullet or Black Beauty). Hasn't had much use since about 2013 because its a 14500 battery mod and had a battery blow up in it, although it still works after the fire button was replaced.

images
    upload_2018-10-20_20-22-58.jpeg
    full

Neither the SB or BB had ventilation holes. The fire buttons were specially designed to allow gas to escape in the event of a battery venting, instead of ventilation holes in the tube.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread