Status
Not open for further replies.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
We've toned down our buying a lot within our family as well. We have some new traditions now which include getting Comice Pears to several locations. If you haven't tried them, please do. Simply delightful fruit. One of my sisters would disinherit me if I didn't send her "Comice Pears and Havarti" for Xmas.

thidHN_zpsa22023cc.jpg

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I did snag one of those $25 provi gems. Easy for me -- as it was at 10:00 p.m. for us west coasters.

I'm adding an Emerald Green mini to my arsenal and it's enroute. I'll have a green mod and a lovely red snowflake tip to top it---perfect for the holidays.

You will be modeling it for us won't you ;)

Pie anyone? :?:

exps169793_TH133086A07_23_6b_WEB.jpg

LittleBird

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 7, 2014
    East Coast, USA
    Yippee! My teal BilletBox will soon have a holiday tip! I love all of them, but just couldn't resist that teal snowflake :)

@tearose50, I'm so glad you got one of the ProVaris. I can just picture the green with a red holiday tip. Festive!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hope this means you got more "shut eye" in this morning, Dale :) Right now am looking fondly at the couch. Ha!
    Oh yeah, I used some medicine last night that knocks me out big time for some reason :blink:
    Slept about 12 hours :facepalm:

Amazing what being pain free can do for a person :?:

I take it you didn't get enough sleep, hope you can get a nap in :) This is our first day of sunshine in about a week, too beautiful out for napping today ;)

Reactions: Kayte

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Pain free = heal and rest. Good to get both. :) Now if our sunshine would just show up when the weather guy says it will......You know, Dale. Alaska supposedly has the highest rates of homicides, suicides and alcoholism....All attributed alot to the long 6 months lack of sunshine. After this past week, I'm beginning to understand.

Now think I'll go over the Essential Depot and pick up a gal. each of PG and VG at half price and free shipping. Already got a liter of nic in the freezer. There's room in there for the PG/VG for when I get serious about DIY.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Pain free = heal and rest. Good to get both. :) Now if our sunshine would just show up when the weather guy says it will......You know, Dale. Alaska supposedly has the highest rates of homicides, suicides and alcoholism....All attributed alot to the long 6 months lack of sunshine. After this past week, I'm beginning to understand.

Now think I'll go over the Essential Depot and pick up a gal. each of PG and VG at half price and free shipping. Already got a liter of nic in the freezer. There's room in there for the PG/VG for when I get serious about DIY.
    Yeah, I did know that about Alaska; sad isn't it? Make's you wonder why anyone would want to live there :unsure:

A gallon each? :ohmy: That's going to be a lotta liquid! :laugh: I have 500ml of nic coming and already have 250ml each of PG & VG for mixing ... that will last me a long time ;) Not counting what I already have here in the deep freeze, thought I might ought to get some fresher you know? :)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    People go up to AK as adventuresome young adults. Last Frontier, test their mettle, and all that. Most leave after awhile, but some do stay because they've created a homestead and families. Hard to leave then as well as taking a major investment to get out. They're "caught". :(

I calculated my PG/VG useage on my heaviest days of vaping. Since I'm a "chain vaper", it winds up being a goodly amount. The gal. each will last 1 1/2 yrs to 2......plus there's room in the freezer. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread