Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    'Morning, Dale. :) Can sure use your coffee. We got up all "broke" this morning and are creaking around. Good thing it's raining. Wonderful excuse for not doing much of anything. Hope Kayte sees your pymt problem quick!
    Good morning Chooch :) What do you mean you got all "broke"? :unsure:

I did finally get the payment to go through ... took 4 or 5 trys :?:
    Bought this just so I can say I have one :rolleyes:

s820182864874947014_p1454_i3_w160.jpeg

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    All "broke" = body stiff, awkward, sore, just not working right. :(

That's a nice one, Dale. Reverse "caps". :) Glad the purchase finally went through for you.

I couldn't stay up 'til 1 a.m. when Vixen Vapors put up all their "Dent & Scratch" ProVari 2.5's up for sale for $25! They had the mini and reg sized and I so wanted to get the blue one, but once I sat on the couch.....Well, I don't remember anything after that. By the time I got up early this a.m. their supply had been long sold out. One fellow bought 8 of them! Think Katdarling and Tearose were able to get one or two. Hopefully, I'll catch the next one somewhere. This going out of town business messes me up something fierce! :(

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    All "broke" = body stiff, awkward, sore, just not working right. :(

That's a nice one, Dale. Reverse "caps". :) Glad the purchase finally went through for you.

I couldn't stay up 'til 1 a.m. when Vixen Vapors put up all their "Dent & Scratch" ProVari 2.5's up for sale for $25! They had the mini and reg sized and I so wanted to get the blue one, but once I sat on the couch.....Well, I don't remember anything after that. By the time I got up early this a.m. their supply had been long sold out. One fellow bought 8 of them! Think Katdarling and Tearose were able to get one or two. Hopefully, I'll catch the next one somewhere. This going out of town business messes me up something fierce! :(
    Ohhh, got'cha :( Yep, those long trips can stove you up pretty darn bad. Time for the kids to reverse that and come to you ;)

WOW, $25 Provari's??? :?: I'd have bought that too! :ohmy:

Reactions: angelphyre

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    www.molehillmountainart.com
    Morning!
    Thanks dale! I hope you like it. :wub:

I missed out on the $25 provaris, too. Didn't find out until just after 1am and they were all gone. :cry:

A relaxing, slow stretching sort of day sounds like just what you and Mr.Chooch need today.
    I woke up broken, too. Might be joining you on that laying on the couch idea today.
    smileys-sofa-364914.gif

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Morning!
    Thanks dale! I hope you like it. :wub:

I missed out on the $25 provaris, too. Didn't find out until just after 1am and they were all gone. :cry:

A relaxing, slow stretching sort of day sounds like just what you and Mr.Chooch need today.
    I woke up broken, too. Might be joining you on that laying on the couch idea today.
    smileys-sofa-364914.gif
    I'm sure I will Kayte, think it will be really cute on my mini, black I Stick :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Oh no-o-o-o, Dale! :( If you say "....go to the hospital.", then it can be fixed? Is it one that Doug can put a new SS insert in?
    Oh, I think so ... I dinged it at work and apparently broke the seal coat and it has spread. Pretty sure Kayte can strip it and re-seal it.
    It's this one ...

1768990.jpg

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    One of my fav's! Kayte will fix it good as new. :) Didn't know the coat could be "cracked". Have dropped a few; and, so far, have been a lucky duck.
    Well it's mostly wood, maybe that had a little something to do with it? :?: I don't know, I just know it's one of my favorites :wub:

LittleBird

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 7, 2014
    East Coast, USA
    'Morning, Littlebird. :) Hope you've got better weather there than here. Forcast here is "wet" for most of the week! :(
    It's been raining since yesterday morning, and isn't supposed to stop until tomorrow evening. No problem, if you like Eau de Wet Dog!

Well it's mostly wood, maybe that had a little something to do with it? :?: I don't know, I just know it's one of my favorites :wub:

I can see why it's one of your favs, Dale. Lovely! Kayte and Doug are miracle workers. I'm sure it'll be right as rain, in no time!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Dale, I was so-o-o-o close to buying that one. The tone of green and wood coloring is just.....earthy....go together.....calming colors. :)

Littlebird, started raining early Thanksgiving evening in Memphis and proceded to "damp on us" the rest of the weekend. Was sprinkling all the way home on Sunday with no break which hubby says it's a first since he's been traveling back and forth every month for the last 14 yrs. Get home Sun. in the rain and no let up expected until Thurs. when it's suppose to go below freezing.......Okay. I'll wear a coat instead of a slicker.....IF I go out. Ha! :)

tearose50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Tennessee :-)
    I did snag one of those $25 provi gems. Easy for me -- as it was at 10:00 p.m. for us west coasters.

I'm adding an Emerald Green mini to my arsenal and it's enroute. I'll have a green mod and a lovely red snowflake tip to top it---perfect for the holidays.

Seems they had some "double sales", so some are getting less than they hoped.

This was a crazy sale weekend for me. I'm still tuckered out, and I didn't leave home. I totally missed Kayte's kind offerings too. Love your choice Dale -- I sure wouldn't mind a curvy one like that at all!

Christmas buying too --- one for them and then one for me, repeat......(a few times).

elf-with-gifts-smiley-emoticon_zps7_zps8cc8b58b.gif

Last edited:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    LOL!!! Double sales. Sounds familiar. :) Tearose, congrats on the Emerald. The darker green goes with a lot more. I had a tendency to do the "one for them and one for me" too when I ran out of ideas as to what they needed or wanted. Finally, gave in an said here's money and hit the after Christmas sales! Long distance gift giving is "for the birds"!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread