blue form mod help... flooding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzy

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2010
Chicago
The number of drops is too variable, because drop size is dependent on the bottle. But that said, working on the bfm myself, I learned that I needed to use a larger width foam piece than I originally thought. There is a set of dimensions somewhere on the forum, but basically, 15 to 18 mm wide by 12 to 15 mm long, tapering toward the bottom end of the foam which is inserted into the cart. (a trapezoid shape) Oddly, that leaks little or not at all, yet still wicks well for me.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
So far I have not really found an answer to this. It just depends on the size of the foam, how tall the bridge may be and some carts are not the same length. I have used small eraser sized to v shaped sometimes they all work, other days none of them work. I have been having this same problem all day today, have changed everything and still flooding. It is just one of those days.

pico

Dec 23, 2010
Texas
the problem is with filling the cartridge(or rather emptying in 2 minutes all out the side of the atty). I clean my attys with everclear every 2 days of use.

I've now tried making them fatter, longer, shorter, folding... all empty into the atty faster than I can vape it out :(

FYI, these are boge attys and seem to have a very nice bridge setup. They've been great so far.

Well, guess its back to poly or just sticking with cartomizers. Too bad, it tastes great for the first 30 seconds before the flood.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
I've done what appears to be a correct BFM to my standard 501 carts. But, its flooding my atty and empties into the atty in just a few minutes.

How many drops should be held by this mod in a standard cart?

Thanks

forget that nonsense bro..check out my new page i made for doubling vapor production with atty's.
it's AWESOME!!!
GO HERE
Atomizer Tutorial Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread