Status
Not open for further replies.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
This was the mod I have been searching for. It is beautiful in its' simplicity. The only thing I have noticed is a slight burning of the polyfill, but that is probably my fault for not keeping track of how many hits I have taken. Think I was running it dry. I started keeping track of # hits, and I'm able to get an average of 18 per fill. That is fantastic. Thank you Ping for the mod...... it is so true.....simpler is better.
PS..... Go Bucks!!!! ( from a displaced Ohioan stuck in FL )

quarter

Sep 3, 2010
Idaho
I didn't used it but IIRC there are a couple of videos showing how to do that. The problem with mega-carts is that since they are longer (510 mega-carts) or wider (ego/tornado mega-carts), the plug is not properly holded in the top of the cart so you need to use some artifact to hold it such as a straw or a spring.

Thanks pedromj. I'll give that a try.

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
ok never mind. I tried it and whatya know---no fluid in the mouth!
ummm. for a newbie who is visual, can someone post a pic of this? are you saying you only have a small part on top and no filler by the mouth piece? how is the juice not going to end up in my mouth? i'd love to try this...

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I can't wait to try this. I wasn't getting enough out of the prefilled carts I was buying and cartomizers just, I don't know they just aren't doing it for me. I like dripping but don't feel comfortable doing that at work or at peoples houses, etc. I also bought a PCC that cartomizers won't fit in because of the plastic covers on the ends but carts will fit. Can't wait to try this - have some carts I ordered (accidentally actually) coming in tomorrow. I thought I ordered cartomizers and now I am glad I didn't. Will let you know what comes of it. Wish me luck because I have been struggling with this e-cig thing. Love them, don't get me wrong, but convenience is a must sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread